Stand Up India Scheme
Mr. Narendra Modi, the honourable prime minister of India, has announced the Stand-Up India Scheme. This scheme has been launched to offer to fund (loan) to the individuals belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe group and the women businesspersons. The banks will offer a loan amounting to a minimum INR. 10 lakhs and a maximum of INR. 1 crore. Those individuals who want to apply for the स्टैंड-अप इंडिया can check the Eligibility, Benefits registration process, and other essentials details from below.
|Scheme Name||Stand Up India Scheme|
|Interest Rate For स्टैंड-अप इंडिया Scheme||Bank’s MCLR + 3% + Tenor Premium|
|Repayment Tenure||Maximum 07 yearsMoratorium Period up to 18 months|
|Minimum Age Criteria||18 years|
|Loan Amount||Minimum Rs.10 lakh Maximum: Rs.1 crore|
|Loans Offered For||Green Field Projects|
|Shareholding Stake||Non-Individual Enterprises (fifty one percent)|
|Borrower’s Financial Repayment Status||Not a defaulter|
|Margin||Up to 15%|
|भारत के माननीय प्रधान मंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने स्टैंड-अप इंडिया योजना की घोषणा की है। यह योजना अनुसूचित जाति/अनुसूचित जनजाति समूह के व्यक्तियों और महिला व्यवसायियों को निधि (ऋण) प्रदान करने के लिए शुरू की गई है। बैंक न्यूनतम INR की राशि का ऋण प्रदान करेंगे। 10 लाख और अधिकतम INR। 1 करोर। वे व्यक्ति जो आयु-अप इंडिया के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं, वे नीचे से पात्रता, लाभ पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया और अन्य आवश्यक विवरणों की जांच कर सकते हैं।|
Stand-up India Scheme- Features
- The preferred bank defines the interest rate for that group, which cannot exceed MCLR + 3% + Tenor Premium.
- Scheduled Caste/Schedule Tribe, individuals and women applicants, must be 18 years old to apply for a loan under the Stand-up scheme.
- Eligible applicants will receive the loan under the Stand-Up India Scheme Composite loan. Of INR 10 lakh and the maximum of INR. 1 crore.
- The borrower must return the loan amount plus interest within seven years, with a maximum moratorium term of up to eighteen months.
- The bank will check the CIBIL score of the applicant; the person applying for the loan must not have defaulted to any bank earlier.
- The bank will save the loan with security or assurance from the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme, as the rules and regulations require.
- To be eligible for the scheme, an individual must not have previously defaulted on any bank or NBFC.
- Persons from the SC/ST category and women entrepreneurs can use the loan availed through the Stand-Up India Scheme to start a new business (trade, services, and manufacturing sectors).
Check Other UP Schemes
Registration Process For The Stand Up India Scheme 2021
- Firstly, open the official website standupmitra.in
- After going to the website, you have to search for the “registration of the business” link and click on the same; you will get the application form in front of your screen.
- Now, you require entering the essential details such as a business address, name of the state, name of the district, village (if any), town, name of a city, and a city pin code.
- Now, on the next step, you are required to enter the details of whether the promoter is from the women category and holds at least 51% (Fifty-one) stake or higher. The similar appears to the Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe category.
- After completing the above steps, you have to select a type of business plan and an amount required for a loan, the detailed information of the business. After this step, you will get the option at the drop-down list and select of first-time entrepreneur’s option.
- After that, you will ask to enter the details of past bossiness and type of the business and other details regarding the same provided all the information carefully.
- Now, you need to sleet the desired handholding support as per your suitability and requirement.
- Last but not least, you have to enter personal information such as name, phone number, business name, business structure, and other required details.
- Finally, hit on the register button that’s all your registration process has been done successfully.
- Lastly, officials of the scheme will get in touch with you.
Stand Up India Scheme- Required Documents
- Password Size Photographs (Recent)
- Identity Proof (issued by the Government of India)
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- Identity Proof can be valid
- Voter ID card
- Valid license of driving
- Passport and other issue by the Government of India
- Residence Proof
- Proof Of Address
- Agreement of rent
- MOA and AOA of the corporation
- last 3-year balance sheets
- Partnership deed if registered as partnership firm
- promoters and guarantors’ statement of Assets and liabilities
Scheme For Farmers