The government of Andhra Pradesh is releasing new Programs and Schemes for the people of Andhra Pradesh. Now the new scheme Popular as Ap YSR Rythu Bharosa has been launched by the Authorities of Andhra Pradesh.
This scheme mainly goes to the Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh State. In this Rythu Bharosa scheme, the Government will provide financial support to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh with Rs13,500 per annum for 5 years. This amount will be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
Also Read: PM Krishi Sinchayi Scheme
Table of Content
- 1 Rythu Bharosa Scheme in Brief
- 2 Necessary Documents for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Scheme
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- 4 Objectives of Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021
- 5 How to Apply for YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Scheme
- 6 To check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Scheme
- 7 Frequently Asked Question
Rythu Bharosa Scheme in Brief
|Scheme||Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched By||Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launch date||15 October 2019|
|Amount||13,500 per annum|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Necessary Documents for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Scheme
- Identity Proof- A valid Identity Proof is required for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Scheme. Any ID Proof says, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Or Voter ID Card is acceptable as Identity Proof.
- Residential Certificate- A valid Residential proof is required for Rythu Bharosa. Domicile Certificate or Resident proof must be signed and approved by the Authority.
- Proof of Income- Certificate of annual Income is needed as proof of Income. It is mandatory for Rythu Bharosa.
- Farming Land Certificate- The documents of Agricultural land will be needed as Farming Land Certificate for YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status.
- Passport Size Photos- Two recent passport-sized colored photographs are required for Rythu Bharosa.
- Bank Details- Valid Bank accounts are needed for transferring the funds under Rythu Bharosa.
- Any bank whether Public or Private bank accounts are valid.
Eligibility Criteria for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- An applicant must fulfil these requirements to be eligible for this Rythu Bharosa status:
- An applicant must have 4.5 Or 5 acres of land.
- An applicant must have valid Id Proofs.
- An Applicant must have a Domicile certificate/ must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only Indian citizens and residents of Andhra Pradesh state are applicable to apply for YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status.
- An Applicant must be from the Agricultural Sector.
- Only the farmers working on small-scale agricultural lands and tenant farmers are eligible.
- An Applicant must be of 18 years.
Objectives of Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021
- Financial Support- The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial supports to the Farmers of Andhra Pradesh for their better living.
- Assistance for Rabi Crops- The main aim of the Rythu Bharosa Scheme is to provide assistance for the Rabi crops.
- Supply of Water- This is one of the main Objectives of the Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The concerned authorities are working on providing the best water supply to the agricultural land so that their crops will not get damaged.
- Storage For Harvesters- The Rythu Bharosa Scheme is also working on to provide the stock for investors. So now the harvesters will get the spaces to keep the Crops safely.
- Farmer Protection- Thi is also one of the main focused objectives of the Rythu Bharosa Scheme. This year the Rythu Bharosa Scheme is working on providing protection for the farmers.
How to Apply for YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Scheme
The Application Process has been started by the concerned Authority of Ryhtu Bharosa. You can apply fo the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status by following the steps described below
- Log on the official website ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Click on Apply here On the Homescreen.
- Fill in all the Required Details correctly.
- Upload all the Demanded Documents and Submit.
- You will receive the UID and Password on your Registered Mobile Number.
- Visit again to the Official website ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Click on Login Here and Enter the same Username and Password which you had received on your Mobile Number.
- Then Notification occurs saying your application has been successfully submitted.
To check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Scheme
An applicant who had applied for the Rythu Bharosa Scheme can check the status by following the steps described below
- Visit the Official website ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Click on Login
- Enter AAdhar Number and Password.
- Enter CAPTCHA
- Click on Submit.
You can also check the Rythu Bharosa Status Scheme directly by clicking on https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/RB/Login. This scheme covers around 50 lakhs of farmers and tenant farmers. Applicants can apply for this scheme by following the steps mentioned above.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the accepted mode of application?
Only the online mode of application is acceptable.
How can I apply for this YSR Rythu Bharosa AP gov in Scheme?
You can apply for Rythu Bharosa Scheme by clicking on ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
RS.13,500 per annum for the next 5 years will be directly transferred to the registered bank accounts of an applicant.