Table of Content
UP Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme 2021
The Uttar Pradesh government has announced a UP Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme 2021 for construction workers. This program was established to offer financial support to the underprivileged and unorganized families to improve their situation. This scheme has been made in keeping with the view of COVID-19. However, only employees who have enrolled will be able to benefit from this. We will provide all the required information about the Uttar Pradesh आपदा राहत सहायता योजना in this article.
According to the details provided by Deputy Labour Commissioner Dharendra Kumar Singh, all construction employees will be entitled to receive a one-thousand-rupee payment via PFMS, and such employees must be enrolled under the UP-Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme 2021.
Every month, 10 percent of the workers in the unorganized sector will be registered; the registration process is available in both online and offline mode. However, online registration will only receive at the official website. Moreover, Registration and renewal fees can be deposited by the worker through an online process and challan.
An amount of one thousand rupees as aid will be directly paid to the workers in their bank account. And the said amount will be paid in the form of annual/half-yearly/quarterly/monthly, as per the rules stated by the Central / State Government or the officials. The government has also provided the emergency numbers, and you can call on these numbers (0522-2306882, 2306883, 2723950) in case of emergency or other requirements.
|Concerned Department||Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Scheme Name||UP Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme (आपदा राहत सहायता योजना )|
|Relief Fund||Rs. 1000/-|
(UP)आपदा राहत सहायता योजना 2021
|उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार ने निर्माण श्रमिकों के लिए यूपी आपदा राहत सहायता योजना 2021 की घोषणा की है। यह कार्यक्रम वंचित और असंगठित परिवारों को उनकी स्थिति में सुधार के लिए वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करने के लिए स्थापित किया गया था। यह योजना COVID-19 को ध्यान में रखते हुए बनाई गई है। श्रमिकों को सहायता के रूप में एक हजार रुपये की राशि सीधे उनके बैंक खाते में दी जाएगी। तथा उक्त राशि का भुगतान वार्षिक/अर्धवार्षिक/त्रैमासिक/मासिक रूप में केन्द्र/राज्य सरकार अथवा अधिकारियों द्वारा बताये गये नियमानुसार किया जायेगा।|
If any of the workers get affected by any natural calamities such as corona pandemic and others, in such case UP government will provide them aid of rupees and such aid will be sent to directly registered bank account of workers.
Check Other UP Schemes
- The workers must register officially to avail of the benefit under the UP Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme 2021. The works having labor card become eligible to get the advantage of this scheme.
- The worker should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh, and they are required to show identity proof for the same. Workers of other states will not cover under (UP)आपदा राहत सहायता योजना
- The bank account in the bank is mandatory to get the benefit, and such bank account must be in the worker hi/her name.
Features of उत्तर प्रदेश आपदा राहत सहायता योजना
- Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board will compensate the registered workers in case of any natural calamities.
- The amount of aid is INR 1000\- and the amount will be paid in annual/half-yearly/quarterly/monthly as per the rules.
- The UP-Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme 2021 will help lower-class workers to improve their economic conditions.
- Workers can register for this scheme just in few minutes by filling the online application form; the facility to fill the application form in offline mode has also been provided here.
- The aid of INR 1000\-will not be paid in cash official authority will send it directly to the beneficiary bank’s account.
Required Documents List
- Identity Card (Must be issued by the Government Of India or any other official body)
- Aadhar card (All the details must be correct and updated)
- Worker’s Bank Account Number (In any Public or private bank approved by the Government Of India)
- Mobile Number (Should be active)
- Recent Passport size photo (not old than one month)
- Income Certificate
- Labor Card
Steps To Apply For UP Aapda Rahat Sahayta Yojana 2021
- Firstly, open the official website that is upbocw.in
- Now you will get the interface as shown below.
- Check “schemes/Yojana” link in the home page.
- After that hit the “All Schemes” link from the scroll down list.
- On the next page list of various schemes will appear; you are required to go to “UP Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme” and hit on the “For more information about this scheme download PDF” link.
- Now the notification PDF will open; the direct link to open the PDF is also given here.
- After that, you must fill the application form according to the process stated in the official notification.
- Make sure all the details are provided correctly and accurately.
- After submitting the form note down the application number for further use.
Procedure To Check Status Of UP Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme Application Form 2021
- Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, i.e., www.upbocw.in
- Now, select the “Scheme application status” from the “schemes” section.
- After that, on the next page, you are required to enter the application number.
- The status of the UP Disaster Relief Assistance Scheme Application Form 2021 will appear in front of you.
- You can also make some corrections in the form if required.
|View Application Status||Check|
Scheme For Farmers