SACRED Portal Registration 2021
The Government of India has recently launched the Senior Able Citizens for Re-Employment in Dignity (SACRED) portal that is sacred.dosje.gov.in. This portal has been made for all the online IT jobs and is steered by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJ&E). The SACRED Portal Registration Link for Senior Citizens is currently operational, bringing job seekers and employers together on one platform.
Senior Citizens Employment Portal is a unique & innovative technology-driven Employment marketplace that’s put together Job providers & Job seekers under a single roof. In this portal, public as well as public sector enterprises can update their requirement of human resources. Moreover, also assist the Senior experienced individuals with diverse & relevant skillsets to check out the appropriate job opportunities and apply for the same.
Individuals above the age of 60 years can apply for employment. The SACRED’s online work platform seeks to create ways to ensure that aged individuals have good health, are joyful, empowered, dignified, and self-sufficient. The platform’s growth would be sponsored with Rs. 10 crores, followed by Rs. 2 crore annual maintenance grant for the next 05 years.
Features Of SACRED Portal
- With a longer life hope, post-retirement from present job, there is the chance to meet financial, psychological, and self-actualization goals.
- Visibility of relevant job openings from many industries, which are unified on a single website. elderly citizens-specific
- Flexibility in re-engaging with corporations on full-time, freelance, and gig employment based on requirements and goals
- Benefits from re-skilling, up-skilling, and new-skilling in “in-demand” areas of competence in the growing labour market improve gainful employability
- Utilize the assistance of elderly folks’ information sharing and alliance within their contacts and groups of shared interest.
sacred.dosje.gov.in SACRED Portal for Public & Private enterprises
- A one-stop platform with a database of older people with a variety of talents from various industry sectors, who are intellectually and physically nimble to actively participate in the creation of enterprise value.
- Flexibility to engage a varied workforce with applicable skill sets at the lowest possible cost and with the highest possible productivity.
- Improve the present hiring channel mix for growing job roles and industry needs by expanding the accessibility of senior skilled people.
- There is a chance for joint tie-ups, networks, and public-private partnerships to drive India’s skilling and employability concerns for greater social and economic impact.
Senior citizens can register themselves on the SACRED Portal based on education, experience, talents, and areas of interest. Any employment provider (individual, a corporation, or an institution) can register for the SACRED by describing the task at hand, and the number of senior citizens required. There will be no cost for applying for the job for the senior citizens.
Process For SACRED Portal Registration 2021
- First of all, go to the official portal of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJ&E).
- When you go to the home page, you have to move towards the right side and press the “Register” button, and you can also visit that page directly by pressing this direct link.
- After going to the next page, you need to move towards the “senior citizen” section, and now you will get the registration form on your screen.
- Now you have to enter the “Name,” “Email,” Contact Number,” “Password,” “State,” “City,” “Work Experience,” “Skills” in the given form.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified size and format.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button.
- Now go back to the home page and press the SACRED Portal “login” button.
- Enter the login details that is “Email” and “Password” to log in.
In India, the population of senior adults has been steadily increasing. From 1.98 crore in 1951 to 7.6 crore in 2001 and 10.38 crore in 2011, the number of senior people has increased dramatically. According to the Report of the Technical Group on Population Projections for India and States (2011-2036) submitted to National Commission on Population, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The data senior citizen has been given below.
|10.38 crore (8.66%)
|13.76 crore (10.1%)
|16.28 crore (11.4%)
|19.34 crore (13.1%)
|22.74 crore (14.9%)
With the advancement of healthcare services in recent years, the proportion of the population of older folks has risen. It is a big task to ensuring that older folks not only live longer, but also live a secure, dignified, and productive existence. Indian society’s traditional norms and beliefs placed a premium on showing respect and caring for the elderly. However, in recent years, society has seen a gradual but clear fall in the joint family system. As a result, many parents are ignored by their relatives, leaving them vulnerable to a lack of emotional, physical, and financial support.
In the absence of proper social security, older people face numerous challenges. This shows that ageing has become a big social burden, and that there is a need to meet the elderly’s economic and health demands, as well as to establish a social environment that is suitable to and complex to their emotional needs. A strong older citizen who does not have job at home feels lonely, although being equally capable of working and providing services as a mature challenger.