Table of Content
Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2021
PMAY stands for Punjab Awas Yojana. The Punjab government has launched the Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2021. The aim of the scheme is to provide financial support to the people belonging to the weaker sections of the society. This scheme will help in fulfils the dreams of those who is not financially strong, these funds will be provided to help them build their dream homes.
The government has made it possible for people of the state to build their own homes through the provision of housing loans. People from ST, SC, and backward classes will be targeted by the Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana. Information regarding the Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana Online Form 2021, PMAY List has been provided in this article.
|Scheme Name||Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana|
|Authority||Government of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Punjab State Citizens|
|Objective||Own Housing to the Poor|
|Category||Punjab Govt. Scheme|
It is estimated that the overall population of Punjab state is 2 crore 77 lakhs, according to official estimates. Only 37.50 percent of the population lives in urban areas, according to the census. The primary goal of this programme is to offer low-income families with affordable homes throughout the city. To obtain the Punjab Shehri Awas Scheme Form 2021 online form, please visit the official website URL provided below. Also, make sure to read the entire information regarding this scheme. On this page you will find the Punjab Urban Housing Scheme Online Application form, as well as eligibility and selection criteria.
|Punjab Migrant Workers Registration|
|Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab|
|Ration Card Punjab|
Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana Online Form 2021
- Firstly, open the official website.
- Now home page will open.
- After going to the page, you must take your cursor towards “Citizen Form“ and hit the same.
- After that below page will appear on your screen.
- Now, you will ask to “yes” or “no “, now after selecting the option registration form will appear in front of you.
- After that, enter the essential information such as name, cell phone number, address, age, and other required details.
- You will be asked that you are from a rural/urban area; you have to answer the same.
- After that, provide the name, district, and city of the ward.
- After that, you must enter the mobile number, Aadhaar number, house details, etc., as per the requirement. Also, you have to provide the caste, bank name, religion, bank account number, etc.
- Now enter your age, your current city, your disability status, your profession, and what type of work you have?
- Following that, you must input your typical monthly income and whether or not you have a BPL card.
- It is now essential for you to upload the appropriate documents and photographs.
- Afterward, you must fill out the family member information, including the name, relationship, age, gender, Aadhaar number, other type ID, another ID number, and joint holder information.
- It is now necessary to double-check the information you have entered and click on the submit button.
How to check PMAY List?
- Open the official website of the Prime Minister Housing Scheme.
- Now go to the “Search by Name” link visible under the “Search Beneficiary“ section.
- After that, you will get the page as shown below.
- In this, you require to enter the information.
- After entering the details, press the “Show” button.
- Finally, the complete Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana list will appear on your screen.
Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana- How to check PMAY List
- For this also you have to visit the official website.
- From there, you are required to hit on “ULB Login“ link, the page will appear as shown here.
- Enter the town name, password, and other asked information.
- Finally, you will sign into the account.
We will update more details for the Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana 2021- PMAY List from time to time. Those who have a question related to the said scheme can clear their doubt by asking questions in the comment box. Out one of the team members will soon connect to you for your help.
Scheme For Farmers