MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Yojana 2021
The Madhya Pradesh government has announced another excellent scheme named MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Yojana 2021. Financial aid for higher education will be granted to economically backward students who have obtained a minimum of 60 percent marks in their 12th grade. The financial help of INR 2500/- will be provided to the students annually.
You need to register online at the scholarship portal to apply for this scholarship.mp.nic.in. The process to fill MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship application form, all the eligibility conditions, benefits, and other details have been stated by us (indiaagainstcorruption.org) in this article.
By Commission’s recommendations, the State Government established the General Poor Classes Welfare Commission to work in the growth and welfare of low-income families belonging to the general category. The scheme has been applied since then.
The scheme’s goal is to give free higher education up to the graduation level to students from the general poor class who fall below the poverty line, as defined by the government. Students who attain 60% marks in the 12th board examination and parental income of such students is not more than 120000 (for higher education) or 54000 (for graduation).
|Concerned Department||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Scheme Name||MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Yojana 2021|
|Annual Financial Assistance||INR. 2500/-|
Eligibility Criteria For MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Yojana 2021
The eligibility requirements for various Scholarship schemes are different. In some scholarship programs, student category and family income are the essential considerations, whereas merit and financial need are essential considerations in others. The eligibility requirements for MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Yojana 2021 are-
- Student must a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The students must be enrolled as a student in the General category.
- The students applying for the scheme must attain at least 60 percent in the 12th-grade board examination.
- Parents’ annual income should not be more than INR.120000/- for higher education and should not exceed INR.54000/- for graduation.
Scholarship Scheme 2021
Documents Required To Fill MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Application Form 2021
- Current College ID Prof
- 04 Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Certificate Of Caste
- Parents Income Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Resident Proof
Steps To Fill MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Scheme Application Form 2021
The following steps will guide you through the process of filling the MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Yojana Application form-
- First of all, open the official portal that is http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx
- Now visit to the “Student Corner” section of the webpage and after that hit on “Register Yourself” option, as seen in the screenshot below.
- Afterwards, a page for the registration for the Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal 2.0 will be appear.
- Enter the Aadhaar number.
- Hit on the “Proceed: Check & Verify” option once you have entered your 12-digit Aadhar number and confirmed it by typing it again.
- Then choose between two methods of Aadhaar verification: one using an OTP and the other using a biometric. For example, you have selected the OTP option and then clicked on the Send OTP button to initiate the process.
- Then, at the MP State Scholarship Portal 2.0, input the OTP to verify your Aadhar card.
- After enter the One Time Password (OTP), the MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Yojana registration form will be opened as shown here.
- Now you are requiring to enter the details such as name, father name, mother name, cell phone number, and all others.
- After filling the details press on the registration link. After submitting the application form suce4sfully login to your portal by providing the login credentials.
- Students’ dashboards will be displayed after a successful login, and applied candidates will be able to submit an application by completing the MP Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojana online application form at the MP State Scholarship Portal.
- To access the MP Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojana online application form, follow the instructions above and then click on the “Apply / View Application” link.
- Finally, applicants can finish the MP Vikramaditya Scholarship Scheme online application form by entering their personal information in their profile and submitting it.
Other Scholarship Scheme 2021
Process To Track Application For MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Yojana 2021
- Open the official portal http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx
- After that, go to the home page and press on the “Track Application Status” link form. After that, press the “Track Gaon Ki Beti / Pratibha Kiran / Vikramaditya Yojna Application Status” as shown here.
- Now applicants require to enter their applicant ID, academic year and after entering such details, hit on the “Show My Application” link to find out the profile of students.
Hope the details provided in this article will provide some information and are beneficial for you. To check all the government and other schemes, stay with our web portal. If you want to communicate with us, you can comment in the stated comment box or directly mail us to the provided main address.