Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021
The Jharkhand government has announced the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021 for the youth. Under this scheme government will provide Rupees Five thousand to the students perusing the graduation and seven thousand to the youth perusing post-graduation. Those students who want to apply for the said scheme can apply for the Jharkhand Unemployed Youths Scheme as per the guidelines. The complete details of the scheme have been provided in this article. You are suggested to check out the complete details by scrolling down the page.
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta|
|Announced by||Jharkhand government|
|Aim of scheme||Provide Financial Help|
Features Of Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021
- Applying youth will be required to sign an affidavit stating that they are unemployed.
- You are not required to visit any office to receive your unemployment allowance; the district administration will deposit it into your account based on your eligibility.
- The government has activated district offices to distribute unemployment amounts under the scheme to the unemployed young on time to provide unemployment benefits to youth on time.
- The applicants must be Jharkhand permanent residents.
Scholarship Scheme 2021
Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta Scheme- Benefits
- Applying and eligible graduates will get Rs 5000 per month under the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021.
- If the student is perusing a postgraduate, he would be paid Rs 7000 per month.
- Unemployed youths in Jharkhand will benefit from this scheme, allowing them to better support themselves.
- This arrangement will also help citizens from other countries.
- Unemployed students would be given job chances under this program.
As per to the budget details for the fiscal year 2020-21, graduate students will receive a five-thousand-rupee (INR. 500/-) allowance per year, while postgraduates would receive a seven-thousand-rupee allowance. This scheme will only benefit beneficiaries for two years. Increasing the self-sufficiency of unemployed youngsters.
This does not apply to unemployed non-matriculation, matriculation, or intermediate graduates. Only the Jharkhand resident will be benefited under the scheme, as per the proposal. Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021 is a government-run unemployment allowance program and the primary goal is to offer financial support to the state’s youth.
Eligibility Criteria- Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021
- The candidates must be permanent residents or domicile of Jharkhand.
- The parent’s income of the candidates must not be more than 03 lakh or less.
- Applying aspirants for the scheme must be graduates or postgraduates.
- The candidate’s name must be on the family ration card.
- Applicants applying for the job must be students and not having the job anywhere.
- The person should not have any criminal case.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Proof Of Address
- Income Proof Of Family
- Certificate Of Caste
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate Of Disabled (If Any)
- Phone Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mark Sheet Of Graduation
- Post Graduate Marksheet
Registration Process- Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021
Follow the below instruction carefully and register yourself per the stated guidelines; you are highly recommended to check out the details carefully and provide all the information correctly.
- Open the official portal of the Jharkhand Rojgar that is rojgar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Now, you need to move towards the home page and go to the “New Job Seeker” tab visible on the main menu bar of the homepage only.
- After doing the said process, you need to press the “Send OTP” button, and you will receive the OPT on the same number; make sure to provide the correct and working phone number.
- On the next step, open the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta 2021 registration form.
- After opening the form, you need to fill in the details such as the district’s name, mobile number, valid Aadhar number, marital status, email address, caste certificate, income of father/mother, address and other essential details.
- Now, go through the entire information and press the I Agree link by butting the tick mark in the given box.
- After that, read the information visible on your screen and check and read all the details provided by the officials.
- Fill the other details and make sure to enter the correct and true information.
- Submit all the details, and you will get the confirmation of your registration.
- Note down the registration number any finally move towards the last step that is uploading the photograph.
- Upload the photo as per the proper size and format and press on the submit button.
- That’s all for the Jharkhand Berojgari Bhatta registration process.
How to login to the Jharkhand Rojgar portal?
- Open the official portal of Jharkhand Rojgar.
- After going to the web portal press on the “Login” link as shown in the below image.
- Now another page will appear where you need to enter the “Registration ID” and have to enter the password and enter the CAPTCHA code.
- After completing the process, press the “Sign In” link.
- Finally, you will be logged on to the page, and you can access your account.