MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021
Through MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021, the Madhya Pradesh government would give pension benefits to all the aged people of the state. More than 35 lakh individuals will get the advantage of the old-age Pension scheme by the state government. This scheme aims to provide financial help to the aged individuals of the state. The pension amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank account. Every month, financial support of 300 rupees will be offered to individuals aged 60 to 69 years. If the individuals are 80 years of age or more, then in such case, they would be eligible for a Pension of 500 rupees per month.
The primary goal of this programme is to offer pensions to all of Madhya Pradesh’s old people who live below the poverty level in the state. The economic situation of the old people in Madhya Pradesh will improve by this scheme. The official website to apply for the scheme is socialsecurity.mp.gov.in. Those who are eligible and match the eligibility criteria for the MP Old Age Pension Scheme can apply easily by going to the official portal only.
|Name Of Scheme||MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021|
|Started By||Madhya Pradesh government|
|Benefits Of The Scheme||Pension|
|Objective||Provide pension to old citizen|
|Beneficiary||Induvial having age of 60 or more|
|Official Website Link||socialsecurity.mp.gov.in|
The government of Madhya Pradesh offers three old-age pension plans, and these schemes are available to all individuals having an age of 65 or more. The three MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021 are Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme, the 2nd one is the Samagra Social Security Old Age Pension Scheme, and the third is the Samagra Social Security Indoor Pension Scheme. Here we will share the details of all of these schemes; you are suggested to read the complete details of this article.
Other Madhya Pradesh Schemes
|Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Bima Yojana 2021|
|Madhya Pradesh Dwar Praday Yojana 2021|
|Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Chhatra Yojana|
|MP Vikram Aditya Scholarship Yojana|
Features Of MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021
- Financial help through pensions will be provided to the aged people of the state.
- More than 35 lakh people will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The payment of the pension will be directly transferred to the individual’s bank account.
- Those individuals having a BPL card are eligible to apply for the MP old age pension yojana.
- Registration for the scheme is available via online and offline modes.
- Eligible one can also register online at socialsecurity.mp.gov.in
- Individuals having an age between 60 and 69 will get a pension of rupees 300, and those who have age 80 or more will receive a pension of 500 rupees.
Eligibility criteria- MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh to apply for the scheme.
- Individuals must note getting the advantage of some other scheme by the government.
- Such applicants must be government employees.
- Applying individuals should not have three-wheelers or four-wheelers with them.
- Age must be 60 or more.
Steps To Fill MP Vridha Pension Yojana Application Form
- Firstly, visit http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/
- Now select the “Social Pension and Financial Assistance Schemes” from the home page of the website.
- After that, you have to go towards the “Online Application for Pension Schemes” section and hit the same link.
- Now another page will be opened in front of you; you have to enter the ‘District’ ‘Local Body’ and ‘Composite Member ID’ and click on the “Apply Online for Pension” button visible below.
- On the step, press the “MP Vridha Pension Yojana Online Application Form”.
- Now fill the complete application form by entering the details asked there and providing the true and correct details.
- Now finally, submit the MP Old Age Pension Scheme Application.
- That all for the process, the government will do some verification and after completion of verification process individual’s will entitle to revive the pension directly in their bank account.
Steps To check Eligibility for MP Vridha Pension Yojana
- Open the official website
- Now select “Social Pension and Financial Assistance Schemes”. from the home page.
- After that, another page will appear; you have to press the “Know eligibility for schemes” option.
- Now you have to enter the essential details on the next page asked by the officials.
- After that, on the next step, MP Old Age Pension Scheme Eligibility Check Page will appear.
- Finally, press the “view eligibility” option, and the complete eligibility details will appear on your screen.
Steps To Track MP Vridha Pension Yojana Application Form
- You require to first press on the link given here http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/PensionManagement/Public/TrackStatusofPensionApplication.aspx
- The new page will open on your screen, as shown in the below image.
- Now enter your ID and press the “Show Details” button.
- The Application Status of the MP Old Age Pension Scheme will appear on your screen, and you can check the same.
Scheme For Farmers