Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2021
The Haryana government has made the great announcement; the government has announced Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2021 for the school students. As per the details, the free tablets will be available only for 8th to 12th students studying in government schools, and the worth of tablets will be around 9.87 lakh. Due to COVID-19 many of the students cannot study because they don’t have any smart gadgets. The main aim of this scheme is to make the backward students digital so that they can peruse their education via online mode.
Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2021 distribution program will raise the living standard for children. Aside from that, the deserving underprivileged students will be technically proficient. Students must apply online to participate in this program. The laptops will be delivered to the students whose names was appeared in the scheme.
|The tablet under the said scheme will distribute similarly as the library scheme. This means that the ownership of tablets will be of the Haryana government, which means students are required to return such tablets after completing their 12th education.
हरियाणा मुफ्त टैबलेट योजना
|हरियाणा सरकार ने किया बड़ा ऐलान; सरकार ने स्कूली छात्रों के लिए हरियाणा फ्री टैबलेट योजना 2021 की घोषणा की है। विवरण के अनुसार, मुफ्त टैबलेट केवल सरकारी स्कूलों में पढ़ने वाले 8वीं से 12वीं के छात्रों के लिए उपलब्ध होंगे, और टैबलेट की कीमत लगभग 9.87 लाख होगी। COVID-19 के कारण कई छात्र पढ़ाई नहीं कर सकते क्योंकि उनके पास कोई स्मार्ट गैजेट नहीं है। इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य पिछड़े छात्रों को डिजिटल बनाना है ताकि वे ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से अपनी शिक्षा का लाभ उठा सकें। उक्त योजना के तहत टैबलेट पुस्तकालय योजना के समान ही वितरित किया जाएगा। इसका मतलब है कि टैबलेट का स्वामित्व हरियाणा सरकार का होगा, जिसका अर्थ है कि छात्रों को अपनी 12 वीं की शिक्षा पूरी करने के बाद ऐसे टैबलेट वापस करने होंगे।
Highlights of Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2021
|हरियाणा मुफ्त टैबलेट योजना 2021
|Government of Haryana
|Total Value of tablets
|around 9.87 lakh
|Total Laptop distribution
|For students of class
|8th, 10th & 12th Class
|Benefits of the scheme
To ensure that children do not have any difficulties in school, the Haryana government announced the laptop distribution program. The government will distribute free laptops to the students who successfully scored 75 percent or higher in their education. As said above, the laptop will be available for 8th, 10th & 12th Class students.
Official Tweet By CMO Haryana related to Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2021
In this difficult time of COVID-19, the government of Haryana has decided to give a free tablet to all classes like general category, scheduled caste and backward class, and students and girl students of minority classes studying in government schools to facilitate digitalization education.
Interested students can apply for the scheme via online mode as per the rules and regulations. The Haryana government will issue the beneficiary list of the students via online mode on the official portal only. Students are requested to keep updated regarding this scheme and take advantage provided by the state government.
Eligibility For the हरियाणा मुफ्त टैबलेट योजना 2021
- Applying student must be a Haryana resident and must have domicile for the same.
- A student who has received a grade of 75 percent or higher will be only eligible for the free laptop program.
- This will only be available to students who have passed their eighth, ninth, tenth, and twelfth grades.
- The annual income of the student’s parents must not be more than Rs. 1 lakh.
Features Of Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2021
- The tablet comes with pre-loaded content, which will help in students’ studies.
- Online tests for every class will be pre-loaded on the tablet by the government to get the idea of online examination and practice the same effectively.
- Online videos for the topic and subject wise will be available for the student’s study.
- Moreover, students can also get the Digital books in it as per their requirement.
- All the required applications for the study will be available in the tablet.
- Total tablet cost will around 9.87 lakh.
List Of Documents Require To Apply For हरियाणा मुफ्त टैबलेट योजना 2021
- Aadhar Card (Must Have The Same Name As Registered In School)
- Identity Card (Any Card Issued By The Government Of India)
- Bonafide Of Haryana
- Income Certificate (Parents Income Certificate)
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo (04 passport size photographs which require to submit with application form only)
I am studying in 03rd standard. Can I apply for the Haryana Free Tablet Scheme 2021?
You cannot apply as this scheme is only available for students studying in 8th, 10th & 12th Classes.
I have completed my primary education for the state of Uttar Pradesh. Any rest of the education from in Haryana, from 8th to 12th? So, can I apply for the Free Laptop Scheme?
Yes, you can apply, but you require to show the documents and domicile of the Haryana government.
After getting the laptop, will I become its owner, or can I sell it after my studies?
No, the ownership of the looptop will always be with the Haryana government only; you require to return the laptop to the government once you completed your studies.