Table of Content
Digital Voter ID Card
Great news! Now you can download the Digital Voter ID Card. The Election Commission of India (ECI) has officially launched the e-EPIC (Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card). This process has been done for the very first time. The e-EPIC Application Form Online was started on National Voter’s Day (25 January 2021).
Now the question raises how to apply for a digital voter id card online? The process is very simple and convenient. Anyone can download the same by going through the official website nvsp.in or voterportal.eci.gov.in. The complete process step by step to download the Digital Voter ID Card has been provided in this article. Moreover, all other details related to the said scheme are also available below. You are suggested to scroll down the page and attain all the essential information.
|Page Name||Digital Voter ID Card|
|Launched by||Election Commission of India (ECI)|
UIDAI Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centers List
Features of Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC)
- The e-EPIC is available in PDF format that cannot be edited.
- Those individuals who have registered their mobile number with the Election Commission will download their digital voter ID cards in the first phase.
- Now, from 1 February 2021, all citizens of India can download their voter id card online if they have registered their mobile number with the Election Commission.
- The citizen must link their number with their voter id card to download it digitally, just like an Aadhar card.
- Digitisation aims to eliminate delays in receiving voter ID cards, as physical cards take time to print and deliver to voters. The goal is to make the document more accessible and deliver it quicker.
- Individuals can store their e-EPIC in the Digi locker application.
- The digital Voter ID Card contains a QR code.
- The e-version of the voter card is being issued to commemorate the Election Commission’s 25th anniversary.
- A digital voter Identity card, sometimes known as an e-EPIC, can be taken to a smartphone or a laptop.
Importance of Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC)
- You can download it anywhere at any time, and it also saves paper.
- Safe and secure, no one can edit the PDF file as it is well secure by the government.
- The special bar code will also be available with the voter ID card.
- There is no risk of theft or loss as it is available in soft copy, and you can also lock the same in your Digi locker.
How To Download Digital Voter Id Card?
You can easily download the voter ID card digital by following the below steps-
- To begin, go to the National Voters Services Portal that is www.nvsp.in
- Now go to the “Download E-EPIC” option visible on the left side of the home page.
- You require to select a “Login / Register” an
- To do so, go to this page and click the “Login / Register” option.
- As soon as you hit the said link, you will be redirected to the website of the NVSP.
- After that, you require to press the “Don’t have an account, register as a new user” link and fill in all the asked information.
- Once completed the registration process, you have to log in to the account with the received credentials.
- After login, you will be able to download the e-EPIC PDF file.
Hope the provided information will be beneficial for you; if you have any doubt or query related to the above post, you can ask the same from us, we will surely help you out. We have a big team one of our representatives will answer your query and solve your issue as soon as possible.
Aadhar Card Articles