Aadhaar Card, UIDAI Aadhaar Card, Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centre, Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centre in Bangalore: As we all know the fact nowadays, Government has made it compulsory for all Indian citizens to have an Aadhaar Card to do all Government paperwork. It is used while making any government documents or while applying for any of the government jobs, government colleges, or visiting any of the government departments. This whole process would be a huge task to do. So, the UIDAI [Unique Identification Authority of India] has announced a number of Aadhaar Services to help out its citizens. We know that the Aadhaar Card plays an integral part in our everyday life. It used as the most important paper for every government institutions or government official work. According to the current government rules & regulations, we need Aadhaar card to get the benefit of various government schemes such as Jan Dhan Yojana, Direct Benefit Transfer [DBT], Monthly Pension, Digital Locker, etc. Not only this, but the need of Aadhaar Card for opening a bank account, get Digital Life Certificate, passport applies new LPG Gas, or Mobile Connection. Let’s inform you all that this Aadhaar Card consists of a twelve-digit number. Here in this article, we will discuss everything related to the UIDAI Aadhaar Card Enrolment Center in Bangalore. So, please read our article until the end.
Let’s inform you all that the process to apply for an Aadhaar Card are a straightforward task. While everyone wants to know the same documents to apply for an Aadhaar Card. So, here we will discuss all the important documents that you need to carry while applying for an Aadhaar Card. So, if anybody has given birth date, address proof, voter ID, then only you can apply for an Aadhaar Card in Bangalore or anywhere. Documents are as follows:
- Driving License
- Applicant PAN Card
- SSLC Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- ID Card that is governed by the Government of India.
- Applicant Birth Certificate
Now, here we provide you with the vital information related to the various Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centers in Bangalore.
UIDAI Enrolment Center in Bangalore
Here we will show or provide you a PDF file of the number of Aadhaar Enrolment Centers in Bangalore. So, it is suitable for all people who are living in Bangalore can go and do every work related to their Aadhaar Card anytime.
While these documents mentioned above are important for all of us to have to make any other government documents or papers. If you already have all documents, then only you can make your Aadhaar Card by just going by nearest Aadhaar Card Enrolment Center. Here we will discuss some of the points from where you should know about the process of making of an Aadhaar Card from any of the Aadhaar Enrolment Center. Some of the crucial issues given as follows:
- While visiting any of the nearest Aadhaar Card Enrolment Center, fill the form of Enrolment as well as any Aadhaar Correction form.
- Now, start to print this application form which is available at UIDAI online website, or you can take this form from Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- After successfully filling, now submit your form with all the important documents.
- While presenting the form, you have to attach your Proof of Identity [POI] and Proof of Address [POA] with your application form.
- After your documents were submitted, now you have to fill all your biometric information.
- In this biometric information, it includes applicant fingerprints, and it’s iris scan.
- There is no need to bring any of your photograph in the Aadhaar Enrolment Center as an enrolment agent will take your picture.
- After successful submission, now you will receive an acknowledgement slip that includes your Enrolment ID of fourteen digit number.
- Always keep this number along with you to check your Aadhaar Card application form status online or offline according to your needs.
In this manner, everyone should visit any Enrolment Center and start the procedure of Aadhaar Card making.
I hope you will understand this article very well and are ready to take advantage of it. Suppose you face any problems related to the UIDAI Aadhaar Card Enrolment Center in Bangalore. In that case, you may ask your queries in the given comment box.
Aadhaar Card Center in:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we check UIDAI Aadhaar Card from Aadhaar Enrolment Center online?
Yes, we can check Aadhaar Card from Enrolment Aadhaar Centre online. You can also make any correction work in your Aadhaar Card.
Name all important documents that should be needed while applying for an Aadhaar Card?
Important Documents are as follows: Driving License, SSLC Certificate, Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card, Birth Certificate, ID Card issued from Indian Government.
Name some of the Registrar Name of the UIDAI Aadhaar Card Center in Bangalore?
Name are Government of Karnataka, UID ASK, Atalji Janasnehi Directorate, Corporation Bank, Canara Bank_New_657, and etc.