ECIL Recruitment 2021
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has invited an online application form via online mode for the 243 vacancies of ITI Trade Apprentice posts, Apprenticeship Act 1961. The application form for the ECIL Recruitment 2021 has been started from 03 September 2021. Interested aspirants who have ITI Pass Certificate can apply for the said vacancies as per the guidelines.
The last date to fill the application form is 16 September 2021, and the age of the candidates should be between 18 Years to 25 years. Moreover, detailed eligibility terms and process to apply for the said ECIL vacancies has been provided by us (indiaagainstcorruption.org) on this page. Therefore, you are requested to have a look.
|Organization Name||Electronics corporation of India limited|
|Post Name||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Number Of Vacancies||243|
|Last date To Apply||16-09-2021|
|Advertisement Number||Adv. No. 29/2021Dt:02.09.2021|
|WCL Recruitment 2021|
|NIACL AO Recruitment 2021|
|IBPS PO Notification 2021|
ECIL Vacancies & Pay Scale Details 2021
|Name of the Trade||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
|MM TOOL MAINT||02|
ECIL Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must pass their ITI, i.e., National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) certificate in the respective Trade.
The applying candidates must fulfil the age criteria.
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 25 Years
The upper age relaxation of 05 years will be provided to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST). And 03 years of age relaxation will be entitled to Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates.
The selection will be made based on ITI marks and the Documents verification round. The documents verification process has been scheduled from 20 September 2021to 25 September 2021; the exact date will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via mail.
Document Verification (VENUE)
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
Corporate Learning & Development Centre (CLDC),
Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL Hyderabad –500 062.
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Salary (Pay Scale)
Selected candidates will receive a Pay Scale as stated in the above table.
Process To Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2021
- Interested individuals first must go to the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) website (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) and register themselves as per the rules.
- After registering to apprenticeshipindia.org, candidates require to visit the website www.ecil.co.in
- Now go to the “career” section and then go to “Online Applications are invited for the engagement of ITI Trade Apprenticeship at ECIL, Hyderabad.” Next, job Description and press the “Advertisement” link, or you can also press this direct link to check the advertisement details.
- After reading the details, return to the previous page and hit on the “Click here to apply” link.
- Fill the application form by providing every detail mentioned by the corporation, upload the scanned copy of the card, educational details, and other required copies.
- Finally, submit the form, print out the sift or hard copy of the application form, and note down the application serial number for future reference.
|ECIL Notification 2021|
|Online Registration Starts From||03-09-2021|
|Online Registration Ends On||16-09-2021|
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
Question: I am 17 years old. Can I apply for this recruitment?
Answer: No, the minimum age to apply for the ECIL ITI Recruitment 2021 is 18 years; individuals can relax in the upper age limit, not the lower age limit.
Question: I am pursuing my ITI. However, I don’t have a certificate yet. Can I apply?
Answer: No, you must have an ITI certificate with you; if you apply, your application will be rejected at the document’s verification round.
Question: Will there be a written test?
Answer: No, selection will be made through ITI score and documents verification.
Question: Is there is an option to apply offline?
Answer: No, the application form for the ECIL vacancies 2021 will be accepted via online mode only.
Scheme For Farmers