PM Daksha Yojana 2021-22
The Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment, Mr. Virendra Kumar, announced the PM Daksha Yojana 2021-22. The scheme was announced on 7 August 2021-22 Saturday. This is a National Action yojana for the skilling of marginalized individuals.
The primary aim of this scheme is to provide short and long-term skill training to the individuals of India. This scheme covers Schedule Caste (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBCs), DNTs, Sanitation workers, and also includes waste pickers.
The Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi Yojana assists the individuals in improving their skills, which helps them get jobs and start their own business. The officials will provide the proper training, and a stipend of rupees 1000 or 1500 will also be offered to the individuals who have at least 80% attendance in the training program. This PM Daksha Yojana 2021-22 will helps in decreasing unemployment.
Those who want to take the benefit of the scheme have to register for the same @ pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in. Moreover, the government has also provided PMDAKSH android application on the play store interested one can download the same from there. More details regarding the PM Daksha Yojana 2021-22 scheme have been provided below.
|Name Of Scheme
|PM Daksha Yojana 2021-22
|The Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment, Mr. Virendra Kumar
|citizens belonging to weaker section
|Official Website Link
Eligibility Criteria For PM Daksha Yojana
For Scheduled Castes Individuals
- Caste certificate is required issued by the official’s authority.
Other Backward Classes (OBCs) Individuals having Annual Family Income below Rs. 3.00 Lakh
- Valid certificate of caste (OBC) which must be issued by the state government.
- Income certificate (less than 3lakh rupees) issued by the officials of state government.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) card and Antodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) cards will also accepted under the scheme for the annual family income proof being within Rs. 1.00 Lakh per annum.
Economically Backward Classes (EBCs) having Annual Family Income below Rs. 1.00 Lakh
- Income certificate (less than 1 lakh rupees) issued by the officials of the state government.
- There is no requirement for a caste certificate in the case of EBCs.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) card and Antodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) cards will also be accepted under the annual family income proof scheme.
Safai Karamcharis (including waste pickers) and their dependants
- Occupation Certificate
Other PM Yojana
Objectives of PM Daksh Yojana
- To boost and polish the competency and adeptness of the 2.7 lakh individuals of India, 0.5 lakh individuals will be targeted for the scheme in the first year 2021-22.
- To advance their revenue generation capacities of Artisans by vocations practising.
- To help the women start their own business to make them self-dependent and help them grow without affecting their domestic activities.
- To provide long-term training and specialization in employable vocations to the youth to easily prepare themselves and get jobs in the desired field.
Benefits- PM Daksha Yojana
- Economically disadvantaged individuals will be able to find a job after completing training. This will assist them in living a better life, and they will also be able to support their families.
- Long Term, Short Term, Up Skilling / Re-skilling, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDP) will be provided under the scheme.
- The officers will offer the proper training, and a stipend of rupees 1000 or 1500 will also be provided to the persons who have 80% attendance in the training program.
- Those individuals who have attended more than 80% in upskilling and reskilling sessions will be eligible to receive rupees 3000 as a stipend.
- The government has targeted to provide the scheme’s benefit to at least 2.7 lakh individuals, out of which benefit of 0.5 lakh individuals will be provided this year 2021-22.
- Under the scheme, individual will get training for five months or one year.
Features of PM Daksh Yojana
- There is no free, all the cost of the training will be provided by the Government only.
- The trainees will also get the stipend of Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 1,500/- per month if they have 80% and above attendance in their training.
- The Stipend of Rs. 3000/- will be provided per trainee if they have 80% and above attendance in Reskilling/Up-skilling.
- The certification will be provided to the candidates after the training and assessment.
- Placement will be provided to the deserving candidates as per the rules.
Types Of Training Program Under PM Daksha Yojana 2021-22
Up Skilling / Re-skilling
- This is the training designed for the rural artisans, domestic workers, sanitation, and others. The skills of carpentry, pottery, waste segregation, pottery, digital literacy will be providing through Up Skilling / Re-skilling.
- The duration of the training will be 32 to 80 hours and spaced over up to 01 months.
- The cost of training would be confined to the Common Cost Norms, with learners receiving Rs.2,500/- as compensation for wage loss.
Short Term Trainings (Focus on Wage / Self-Employment)
- In this focus will be made on wage/self-employment opportunities; some examples are food processing, furniture making, plumbing, tailors training and others.
- The duration of the course will be 200 hours to 600 hours and up to 6 months.
- The cost of training would be confined to the Common Cost Norms, besides stipend to trainees in case of non-residential training.
Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDP)
- In this individual will provide a classic for Business Opportunity Guidance, Management, planning for business, finance, working capital and others. Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Classes youth who have first undergone skill training under the PM Daksha Yojana.
- The duration of the Programmes will be of 80-90 hours and up to 10-15 days.
- Training cost as per norms of MoRD/Common Cost Norms (CCN).
Long Term Courses (focus on wage / self-employment)
- Long Term Training has a good demand in the market, and it mainly focuses on the focus on wage/self-employment. Under this, training will be provided to the individuals according to NSQF, NCVT, AICTE, MSME, and others. The areas covered are the health care sector, production technology, apparel technology, plastic processing, and others.
- The duration of the Programmes will be of 1000 hours up to 1 year.
- Training cost as per the rules and regulations of MoRD/Common Cost Norms (CCN).
(Online Registration) PM Daksha Yojana 2021-22
- First of all, open the official website
- Now from the home page, press on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- After that, you have to enter the details such as “Name of Trainee”, “Father’s/Husband’s Name”, “Date of Birth”, “Gender”, “State”, and other details as required at the time of registration.
- After completing the registration step, you have to move towards the next step, “Training details” fill the details carefully.
- Now, you have to fill in the “Bank details” to provide correct and proper information on the next step.
- At last, you have to finish the complete PM Daksha Yojana 2021-22 registration process and take a printout the for future use.
Government Jobs Yojana