Table of Content
UPSC Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission has announced the Two Hundred and Forty-Seven (247) vacancies for Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and others. Through UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification Commission has called the online application form from the eligible Indian nationals. Those who are eligible and interested can apply for the UPSC jobs before the last date, that is 12 October 201.
The application process is very simple, and the UPSC application is available at the official website www.upsc.gov.in. The complete UPSC notification details with a step-by-step process to apply for the said vacancies have been provided below.
|Authority Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and others|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start Date||22-09-2021|
Recent Recruitment Articles
Holding degree in Engineering OR passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) OR cleared Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) OR passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India OR passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers.
Note: You are suggested to check the UPSC notification PDF form below and read out the qualification requirement carefully.
For General and Unreserved Candidates-
- Minimum Age- 21 years
- Maximum Age-30 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates-05 years
- Other Backward Classes candidates-03 years
The selection for the UPSC Recruitment 2021 will be done through Written Examination and Personality Test. You are suggested to detailed selection process by going through the official notification.
- For Female/ Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ PWD- NIL
- For Others- Rs. 200/-
The application fee will be accepted via online mode via Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Steps To Fill UPSC Recruitment Application Form 2021
- Visit the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now, press the “View all” link visible under the ‘What’s new” section.
- After reaching the next page, you must hit the “Exam Notification: Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022” link.
- Now, on the next page, You have to press the PDF “ (510.45 KB)” link available in front of the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 notification.
- After going through the notification, also check out the complete details regarding the eligibility criteria.
- After that, go back to the previous page and hit the ” Click here” link visible there.
- On the next page, you will get the link for the registration, and you need to do registration in two steps; the link for both the registration has been given there.
- Accept the terms and conditions and start filling the UPSC application form 2021.
- Finally, the application form will be open on your screen; enter the required information by the commission. On the next registration step, enter the details and upload the required documents as per the prescribed guidelines.
- Recheck the filled application form for UPSC recruitment 2021.
- At last, submit the form and print a copy of the submitted application form for further reference.
|UPSC Notification 2021||Check Here|
|Online Registration Starts From||22-09-2021|
|Apply Online (UPSC Recruitment 2021)||Apply Now|
|Online Registration Ends On||12-10-2021|
Question: Is there is any fee to apply for the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022?
Answer: There is no application fee for the candidates who belongs to the Female/ Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ PWD category, but candidates who belong to unreserved or general category require to pay the fee of Rs.200/-
Question: What is the maximum age limit for the UPSC recruitment?
Answer: The commission has set the maximum age limit of 30 years, whereas relaxation up to 35 years will be provided to reserved category candidates.
Question: Can I fill the application for offline?
Answer: No, there is no way to submit the application form offline; you have to fill the application form via online mode only by going to the official portal of the Union Public Service Commission.
Government Jobs Yojana