Finally, the wait is over, Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 is out! Three Thousand and Ninety-Three (3093) jobs for the apprentice position have been announced by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway. Many of you have been waiting for this notification for too long. So, those who wish to apply and are eligible for the RRC Recruitment can apply for the same by filling the online application form.
The application form is available at www.rrcnr.org from 20 September 2021 onwards, and aspirants will be able to fill the application form until 20 October 2020. The process for the application will be one month. Those who find any difficulty in applying can check the detailed steps to apply from the mid-section of this article. Moreover, educational details, age, salary, and other requirements have been stated here. Check out the below information for more.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start Date||20-09-2021|
Latest Recruitment- UPPSC Recruitment 2021
The Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) has assigned the authority to recruit for Group ‘D’ positions to the General Managers of railway stations. To meet this need, the Western Railway established a Railway Recruitment Cell. This has been assigned with employing to all Group ‘D’ jobs from the open market. The Cell is responsible for recruiting for Group ‘D’ openings in the Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Ratlam, Bhavnagar, and Vadodara Divisions, workshops, and extra divisional units located within the Western Railway’s geographical jurisdiction, as well as other locations.
Every year RCC announces various vacancies for the different job positions, a large number of recruitments have been done by the Cell throughout the year. Now latest RRB, NR has announced the vacancies and going to recruit a large number of eligible aspirants for the 3093 Apprentice Jobs.
Also Check-NHM UP Recruitment 2021
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021- Eligibility criteria
Applying individuals must pass their 10th examinations under the 10+2 system or some equivalent to that. In addition, candidates also have passed their ITI course in the concerned trade from a recognized institution. All the documents and certificates must be original; the officials will check them during the document verification process.
To apply, it is mandatory to fulfil the age criteria for RRC Recruitment; if anyone fails to meet the age requirement for the Northern Railway jobs, they will not be allowed to fill the application form.
- Minimum Age- 15 years
- Maximum Age- 24 years
The candidates who belong to the reserved category will get a relaxation in age as per the rules; moreover, the relaxation will only provide for the upper Age, and there will be no criteria for the lower Age, which means lower Age will be the same for all the candidates.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway will conduct a Written Exam and Interview to select eligible aspirants. Moreover, the cell can take the necessary round for the selection if required. Check out more details of the same by going to the official website.
The salary will be offered as per the rules and regulations of the recruitment cell and also you can check the salary details from the official notification for the better understanding.
Process To Apply For Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
- Follow the below steps one by one, and you will be able to fill the RRC application form. So, without wasting another minute, check out the below steps-
- Firstly, open the website of Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway is www.rrcnr.org.
- After going to the home page, you will see the various openings and other updates from the RRC. For your convenience, the screenshot of the same has been provided here by us.
- You require to move towards the “Kind Attention: – Indicative Notice for Engagement of 3093 Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 over Northern Railway”. Now hit the “Click here” link.
- When you hit on the said link, you will be able to check out the notification of the RRC Recruitment notification, and the notification will be available in a PDF format.
- Read out the educational details, age limit, selection process, the application process, and all other points essential to apply for the RRC jobs.
- After reading the said information, you need to move further for the further step that is to fill the RRC application form.
- To fill the form, you are required to go back to the home page and press the apply online link for the Engagement of 3093 Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961.
- After that, the application form for the same will appear on your screen; you are requested to fill out all details per the cell’s requirements.
- After entering all the details, verify that all the details provided by you must be correct and true.
- Now, upload the documents required like educational documents, photographs, signatures, etcetera.
- Finally, check out the “submit” button/link visible there for the final submission of the application form.
- Make sure to take a copy of the submitted application form for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2021, or you can also note down the registration number.