UP Mathrubhumi Yojana
To boost the economy and infrastructure of rural areas, the honorable chief minister yogi Aditya Nath has announced the new scheme named “UP Mathrubhumi Yojana.” The scheme was launched on 15 September 2021 (Wednesday).
With the help of this scheme, every individual of the state will get an opportunity to take part in numerous works of infrastructure expansion and growth in the rural areas. Under the UP Mathrubhumi scheme, 50% of the project’s cost will be borne only by the individuals, whereas the Uttar Pradesh government will bear 50%. The CM Yogi Adityanath has asked the Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department to present a detailed and clear plan view for the legal launch of this scheme.
|Name of Scheme
|UP Mathrubhumi Yojana
|Uttar Pradesh Government
|Uttar Pradesh Individuals
|rural areas development
In a ceremony held at the government house Panch Kalidas Marg on 15 September 2021, the CM officially launched and laid the foundation stone for the PM Garmin Sadak Yojana and roads constructed using the Hotmix Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) methods in district panchayats. He stated both the central and state governments are working round the clock to ensure that the communities’ overall development is successful. The Uttar Pradesh Mathrubhumi Yojana may out to be a worthwhile endeavour. Facilities like hospitals, Anganwadis, libraries, stadiums, gymnasiums, open gyms, cattle breed improvement centres, fire service stations, and other infrastructure will be built in the rural areas with the help of this yojana.
UP Government Other Yojanas
Every project, whether it is the installation of cameras in villages, the constructions of funeral places, or the street lights, can benefit from the participation of the general individuals. By participating in this new program, the individual involved can enjoy the full credit for the project by just paying the 50% amount.
The chief minister also stated that making good roads is vital in boosting the rural economy. In a state like Uttar Pradesh, approximately 80% of the population comes from a rural area. Good roads and improved connections are crucial for developing the rural sector, which is continuously done under the PMGSY”.
Features of UP Mathrubhumi Yojana 2021
- The scheme has been announced by the CM of Uttar Pradesh (Yogi Adityanath).
- Individuals belong to the UP state can participate directly in different infrastructure development projects in rural areas.
- The government will bear 50 percent of the project’s overall cost, with the remaining 50 percent coming from the Up citizens.
- The individuals will get full credit for the project by only investing 50% of the amount.
- The government has also directed that an action plan be submitted to the Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department for this scheme to be officially launched.
- As per the sources, the announcement of the scheme was made on September 15, 2021.
- Health centers, anganwadis, libraries, stadiums, gymnasiums, open gyms, cattle breed improvement centers, fire service stations, and other facilities can be constructed under the scheme’s rural areas.
- Additionally, the installation of CCTV, solar lights, and an STP plant for sewerage will also be made by participation from the general public.
Government Jobs Yojana