Table of Content
- 1 Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- 2 Odisha Police Constable Vacancy Details 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria-Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- 4 Exam Pattern (Written Test) for Odisha Police Constable
- 5 Pay Scale
- 6 Process To Apply For Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Odisha Police Recruitment Board has invited the application form from the eligible and proficient aspirants to apply for the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021. According to the notification details, there are two hundred and forty-four (244) vacancies for the constable positions. The application process will be done online and will start on 13 September 2021.
The last date for the submitting of the application has been scheduled for 04 October 2021. The selection of the candidates will be done through the recruitment method that is Written Test and PET. More details of the Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 have been provided by us (indiaagainstcorruption.org) on this page. You are suggested to check it out fill the application form before the date ends.
|Organization Name||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Police Constable|
|Starting Date||13 September 2021|
|Closing Date||04 October 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and PET|
Odisha Police Constable Vacancy Details 2021
|ECIL Recruitment 2021|
|IBPS PO Notification 2021|
|NIACL AO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021|
|WCL Recruitment 2021|
|NIACL AO Recruitment 2021|
Eligibility Criteria-Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Those aspirants who have passed their 12th in science with (1) Physics, (2) Chemistry, (3) Mathematics of Electronics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology are eligible to apply for the Odisha Police Constable vacancies.
- Applicants who having a certification of 3-year Diploma Course in Engineering from the recognised university/institute are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must hold a High School Certificate in the Odia language
Age of the applicants should not be more than 23 years and the minimum age should be 18 years to apply. That is-
- Minimum Age- 18 years
- Maximum Age- 23 years
The relaxation in the age will be provided as per the rules and regulations of organisation.
The selection of the candidates will be depending on the basis of computer-based examination followed by the physical efficiency test.
- Computer-Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
Exam Pattern (Written Test) for Odisha Police Constable
|Part||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part-A||Odia LanguageEnglish LanguageArithmeticAptitude TestLogical Reasoning||25||25|
The details of the required physical standard have been provided below.
|UR||168 cm||158 cm|
|SC/ST||163 cm||153 cm|
|UR||55 kg||47.5 kg|
|SC/ST||50 kg||45 kg|
|Category||Chest (Unexpanded)||Chest (Expanded)|
|UR||79 cm||84 cm|
|SC/ST||76 cm||81 cm|
Physical Efficiency Test
The physical efficiency of the candidates will be examined on the basis of their running speed, for which the following parameter is to be followed.
The physical test of the aspirants will be done on the basis of running speed which will be as followed:
|Male||1.6 km||7 minutes|
|Female||1.6 km||9 minutes|
To apply for the Odisha Police Constable vacancies candidates, have to pay the application fee of-
- General/OBC/EWS & other candidates- Rs. 220/-
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates – Nil
Applicants belongs to Schedule Caste (SC)/Schedule Tribe (ST) candidates not need to pay the application fee.
- Basic Pay- INR. 5200-20,200/- (including dearness allowances, HRA, and other perk)
- In hand Salary- INR. 26,000 to 28,000 per month
Process To Apply For Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Open odishapolice.gov.in that is the official website of the Odisha Police
- Now go to the “Advertisement” section and hit the same.
- After that, press on the “Extracts from Govt. Order Tests for relating to Recruitment Constable (Communication) & Extracts from Govt. Order relating to Recruitment Tests for Sub-Inspector” link.
- Now go through the details available in the notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible, press the “Apply Online” link for the Odisha Police Constable job.
- After that, submit the information as asked in the Odisha Police Constable application form, and after that process, pay the application fee as applicable to your category.
- Finally, submit the form and take a printout of the submitted application form for further use.
|Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021|
|Online Registration Starts From||13-09-2021|
|Apply Online||Link (Active on 13-09-2021)|
|Online Registration Ends On||04-10-2021|
Jobs Yojana By Government