UP NRI Card Registration
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath introduced a new website for non-resident Indians for the UP NRI Card Registration, and UPNRI Portal isnri.up.gov.in. Individuals can use this website to apply online for various services such as the Uttar Pradesh NRI Card, Overseas Employment, grievance registration, and other similar services.
NRIs, particularly those from Uttar Pradesh, will gain from the initiative because it will attract investment and assist the individuals looking for work abroad/Overseas Employment. This page will discuss the registration/application form filling process for UP NRI Card & Overseas Employment and the requirements for both.
The nri.up.gov.in website will also serve as a resource for NRIs interested in learning more about their ancestors or seeking assistance from the Uttar Pradesh government regarding their homes or family in the state. The Chief Minister stated that the NRI Department portal would prevent Indians from being cheated or harassed in foreign countries in the name of employment opportunities.
|Page Category||UP NRI Card Registration|
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary Category||UP NRI|
|Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021|
|Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2021|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana 2021|
|AP Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2021|
|Digital Employment Exchange of Telangana 2021|
Official Announcement- UPNRI
|Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, has formally opened the Uttar Pradesh Govt. NRI Portal for the UP NRI Card Registration, that is nri.up.gov.in. This portal of the NRI department would not only aid in the promotion of investment in Uttar Pradesh, but it would also provide an opportunity for people who wish to travel abroad. The portal will be beneficial to overseas Indians and non-resident Indians (NRIs) in their efforts to address issues with local administrations or state governments. “There are many individuals who are residing abroad and does not have in close contact with their village and family,” the CM stated. However, because they are in another country, they were unable to find a platform to assist their families in resolving their local concerns – such as problems with their home or issues with local authorities. This portal would also serve as a platform in that regard.”|
UP NRI Card Registration- Overseas Employment
- First of all, open the UPNRI Portal that is http://nri.up.gov.in/
- After going to the home page, press on the “Apply for NRI Card” link under the ‘Services of Department” link.
- As soon as you hit the said link, you will get the UP NRI Card Registration page, and you need to hit on the “Click Here for New Registration” link as shown in the below image.
- Finally, you will get the “NRI Registration / प्रवासी भारतीय पंजीकरण” page.
- You must enter the required details such as name, contact number, DOB, email address, etc.
- After entering all the required details, check that all the details are correct and do not have any error; hit the “Register” button.
- At last, you will get the ‘User ID ‘and ‘Password ‘.
Helpline Number for UPNRI (UP NRI Card Registration)
A specialized Grievance Redressal UPNRI Portal to ensure that all issues of NRIs, PIOs, OCIs, and migrants residing to the state of Uttar Pradesh are addressed as quickly as possible. The status of the grievances file is updated in real time through the site. It will be possible to find out more regarding the district and police station that is handling the complaint by visiting the website. The following is the phone number to call if you are experiencing any difficulties or technical difficulties while accessing the official portal of the UP NRI department for any service.
- Please contact +91 522 4954646 or +91 4042663 if you have any questions about our Services, Schemes, or Policies.
- You can also send an email at [email protected] for any questions.
- If you require technical support with the UP NRI Portal, you can reach out to the technical helpdesk at +91 522 4150500.
Check Other UP Schemes