Table of Content
Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana
In a recent decision, the Karnataka state government established a new initiative known as the “Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana 2021.” This new programme, designed specifically for farmer children, will begin in the current fiscal year. Mr. Basavaraj Bommai, the Karnataka state Chief Minister, announced this initiative to assist farmer children in perusing higher education. The government allocates a budget of One thousand rupees crores for this yojana.
Farmers are the backbone of our economy, but due to the poor conditions they were forced to operate, they did not have much money to support their families. The state government supports farmers’ children who are good enough to pursue higher education. The majority of kids from agricultural households drop out of school in the middle of their studies and go into farming.
|Scheme’s Name||Scholarship scheme|
Following the launch of the scholarship programme, the state administration intends to put it into effect starting in the year 2021. Any candidates interested in taking advantage of the initiative can submit an online application for the Karnataka scholarship for farmer’s children in 2021.
Children who will complete their tenth grade and enrolled in courses at recognized colleges and universities are all entitled to receive financial assistance from the state government. The Karnataka scholarship scheme for farmer’s children is only eligible for students who apply for it. This includes both boys and girls. If the government determines that you are eligible, the girls will receive 3000 rupees per month, and the males will receive 2500 rupees per month, whichever is more.
- Only children of farmers are eligible to get assistance under this Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana.
- Applying students must be a permanent resident of the Karnataka.
- A child who has completed their tenth grade and plans to continue their studies in higher education is eligible to apply.
- Students from farming families can’t apply for this scholarship if their family is currently receiving any form of scholarship on the grounds of their marriage.
- The value of the scholarship will vary depending on the course being pursued.
- If you want to take advantage of a scholarship for postgraduate study, you will not be able to change your course.
Features Of Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana 2021
- Following the declaration by the state administration, this scheme has recently been adopted throughout the entire state.
- This is a new programme to provide financial assistance to farmers’ children who wish to pursue higher education.
- After submitting an online application for the Karnataka Scholarship for Farmer Child, the payment will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account immediately.
- However, if you are already receiving a merit scholarship from the state government, you will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- According to this system, the cash has been paid to the youngster who has enrolled themselves in the relevant listed courses.
Scholarship Scheme 2021
Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Amount Details
Farmers in our country are our primary source of food. The Karnataka Government is concerned about them and their children who wish to continue their higher education. The government’s top objective is to make their lives better.
For the better education of farmers’ children, the Karnataka Government has announced the Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana 2021. It is a good initiative that many students who are experiencing financial difficulties can pursue their education with the help of this scheme.
Law, nursing, paramedical, and vocational courses are among the fields students can pursue their education. Students in these fields will receive a scholarship worth 7500 rupees for boys and 8000 rupees for girls. Moreover, students who desire to pursue their studies in BA, B.Sc., B. Com, MBBS, BE, and other professional degrees will receive 5000 rupees for boys and 5500 rupees for girls.
|Name of Course||Girl child||Boys’ child|
|Paramedical Nursing, Law, And other Courses||INR.8000/-||INR.7500/-|
|BA, BCOM, BSc, BE, MBBS, and Professional Courses||INR.5500/-||INR.5000/-|
Furthermore, if any of the students decide to continue their studies after high school, the Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship provides 10000 rupees (to boys), and the girls would receive 11000 rupees. Some of the students already taking advantage of scholarships under different schemes such students are not eligible for participation in this programme.
Although their circumstances will differ, all Scholarship beneficiaries will receive financial assistance in pursuing their higher education, as per their course requirement. The below table will assist you in understanding the financial assistance available to scholarship recipients under the scholarship programme.
Registration Online- Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana 2021
- First and foremost, it is to go to the Karnataka Government Concerned Scheme’s official website.
- You will download the official notification for the Karnataka Farmer Child Scholarship Scheme 2021 from the website’s home page.
- Download it and thoroughly read it to ensure that you have all the requirements for the scheme.
- Now you will be able to download the Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Scheme application form.
- After printing the document, you must complete the application form by entering the necessary information and attaching the documents.
- Finally, submit Karnataka Farmers Child Scholarship Yojana application form as per the guidelines.
- Later on, the money will be deposited into your bank account.