Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
The new yojana named, the Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021, just introduced in 2021 the government of Assam. We will cover all the essential details regarding the scheme in this article, such as specifics on the application process, qualifying requirements, scheme features and benefits, aims of the scheme, and how the scheme will be implemented to protect the rights of Assam citizens. For your convenience, we have included every single aspect of the scheme in this one article. The Assam Orunodoi Scheme was officially announced on the first of December, 2020, by the state government of Assam.
According to the scheme, beneficiaries of the scheme will be entitled to receive Rs 830 per month to spend on essential products such as medications, grains, sugar, and other staples. Rs 400 will be allocated for the purchase of medications, Rs 200 will be allocated for purchasing 4 kilogrammes of pulses, Rs 80 will be allocated for the purchase of sugar, and Rs 150 will be allocated for the purchase of fruit of indigenous origin. The sum will be deposited directly into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts through the direct benefit transfer method. The Assam Orunodoi project will have a total budget of Rs 2400 crore per year.
|Name of Scheme
|Assam Orunodoi Scheme
|2nd October 2020
|Women (Assam citizens)
|To provide financial help to poor people
The motive of the Assam Orunodoi scheme’s is to implement numerous services throughout the state of Assam. Beneficiaries of the Assam Orunodoi scheme would be eligible for various benefits, each of which will be unique. The primary goal of the responsible authorities is to assist all of the citizens of Assam in leading a pleasant life free of financial difficulties. Knowing that Assam is a small state with many people suffering from financial problems, this strategy will help to alleviate all of those financial difficulties for the low-income families in the state.
|Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2021
|Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana 2021
|Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2021
|[Assam] One Time Grant For Media Personality Scheme
|Assam NRC final List 2021
Who Will Get Benefit?
Total 22 lakh individuals will get benefit of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021. At a function held at Amingaon in Kamrup district on Thursday, Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal of Assam officially announced the commencement of this scheme. In order to empower women, these benefits will be provided to the female member of the household. In accordance with this system, those households who have windows, divyang, unmarried girls, and other characteristics will be given preference. The officials also intend to expand this programme to include an additional eight lakh families. Out of 22 lakh beneficiaries, the Assam government would distribute the remaining 18.60 lakh to households in 29 districts.
In addition, the beneficiaries will be liable for the following subsidy amounts on the various categories of basic products that they will purchase from the shops.
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar
|Fruits and vegetable
Beneficiaries For The Scheme
- Women who are not married
- Divyang member in the family
- A family with a divorcee woman in the family
- Poor households do not have ration cards for free rice.
- Families having a National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards
- Families that own two- or three-wheelers, tractors, or who belong to self-help groups are eligible to get the scheme assistances.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021- Benefit
- A total of 2800 crore rupees has been set aside for the Scheme, under which 10 thousand rupees will be distributed annually to 27 lakh helpless families through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- The Rs. 830 per month in government assistance will result in an additional Rs. 10,000 in annual income for poor households, resulting from the government’s help.
- Girls in sixth to twelfth grade at government and government institutions would be provided with free sterile napkins, according to the requirement.
- The Assam government has also launched the Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme, which will be operational from August 17th, and the process of selecting beneficiaries will begin with the formation of a regional advisory council.
- Only females will be eligible to receive the plan in order to ensure that it is used appropriately by the family.
Procedure To Select Beneficiaries Under Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
The aid money will be disbursed among the recipients under this scheme via direct benefit transfer (DBT), which will be made straight from the beneficiary’s bank account. The help will be divided across all of the recipients throughout the course of the following five years. This feature is disabled in this scheme. Women who are widows, divorced, unmarried, or disabled shall be given first consideration. In order to identify beneficiaries under the Assam Orunodoi scheme, the following procedure will be taken into consideration:
- The programme will be officially introduced on October 2nd. A list of all eligible applicant ladies will be compiled by the standards established by the district-level monitoring committee.
- A list of eligible applicants will be reviewed and approved by a government-sponsored undertaking, after which it will be made public.
- A district-level monitoring committee will be established for the selection of applicants, and this committee will approve the list of applications presented by the authorities associated with the screening process.
- The qualifying applicants will be handed an application form to fill out, and the relevant authorities will also collect further information on the applicants.
- After the shortlist of candidates has been approved, the final beneficiary’s selection list will be uploaded to the website and made available to the public.
- Every fiscal year, the beneficiary list will be checked following the conclusion of the fiscal year to ensure that no errors in contribution letters are made.
Process To Fill Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form 2021
- Firstly, download the application form.
- Now you need to fill the application number as well as the district information.
- On the next step, you have to enter the ULB name, Gram Panchayat name, Village name, and Locality address in the given blocks.
- Now, you require to fill in the basic information about yourself, including candidate’s name, middle name, and last name, as well as the house number, the Pin code, and your contact information.
- Fill out the relevant information about your family, including the relationship status, and attach the necessary documents in accordance with the requirements.
- Candidates must fill out their bank account information, including the bank’s IFSC number and account information together with their family’s actual income information, in this phase.
- Attach all of the supporting documents as required, such as the front page of the bank passbook, the address of residence, the income information certificate, and any other relevant documents.
- Then you must sign the declaration, stating that all of the information you have provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge and in accordance with government regulations.
|Status of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
|Status/ list if Orunodoi Scheme
|Orunodoi Scheme Complaint
Jobs Scheme By Government