As the government of India starts an initiative to prevent illegal immigration to the country, the government started the national register of citizens(NRC) process back in 2014 in Assam that classifieds the illegal immigrants and the citizen of Assam. Now, the Government releases its final NRC Final List 2021. You can easily check your name status in the list whether you are eligible for Citizenship or not.
ARN number which is mentioned on your NRC document. (which You have received the document from your assigned NRC Kendra)
Also Read: All India Tourist Permit Scheme
Table of Content
- 1 Check NRC Assam Draft List 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.0.1 What is NRC?
- 2.0.2 When was NRC proposed in Assam?
- 2.0.3 How Can I prove my citizenship under NRC?
- 2.0.4 What are the NRC Certificates and documents?
- 2.0.5 What should I do, if I lost my ARN number?
- 2.0.6 What is the difference between CAB and NRC?
- 2.0.7 How can I check my NRC family tree?
- 2.0.8 How can I check the NRC Assam draft list 2021 online?
Check NRC Assam Draft List 2021
check online nrcassam.nic.in today
- Here are easy steps, if you want to check it online
- First, you visit the website of the Assam NRC https://www.thefinalnrc.in/
- Then enter into the final NRC live now.
- Then you enter your ARN number and captcha.
- Now you press the search button and you get your result.
Also Read: FASTag Online Registration
NRC final list 2021 check by SMS Service
- You can also check the NRC Assam Draft List 2020 by sending a text message.
- First, you type your ARN number and then send it to the 9765556555
Offline Method for NRC Assam Draft List 2021
Offline is also available, if you are unable to reach through the internet you can go to your assigned NRC Kendra and check the NRC Assam Draft List 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is NRC?
NRC is an acronym used for the National Register of Citizens, this is the law under the Citizen Amendment Act 2019, which is the effort to classified illegal immigrants from the Citizen of India.
When was NRC proposed in Assam?
The National Register of Citizens (NRC) introduced in 1951 after the national census and its main objective is to monitor illegal immigration.
How Can I prove my citizenship under NRC?
You can prove it by submitting your land records, domicile, residence proof, voter id card, etc.
What are the NRC Certificates and documents?
The Government of India maintains a register that has the information of an individual to identify him/her as a genuine citizen of India.
What should I do, if I lost my ARN number?
You should immediately reach your designated NRC Kendra and ask for assistance.
What is the difference between CAB and NRC?
In CAB Non-Muslim immigrants from foreign countries are eligible for the citizenship of India, while NRC is meant for the classifications of illegal immigrants and their deportation.
How can I check my NRC family tree?
If you have received the letter of information from NRC Kendra then you must visit the www.nrcassam.nic.in to check your NRC family tree verification.
How can I check the NRC Assam draft list 2021 online?
you just visit www.nrcassam.nic.in the draft to check your status.