Table of Content
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
The new scheme named “AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021” has been launched by the Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy. Nowadays, technology plays a vital role in almost everyone’s life. After the lockdown, the majority of schools are providing online classes for studies. But many students are financially weak and don’t have laptops and smartphones to take online courses. Therefore, to solve this problem, the Andhra Pradesh government launched the Free Laptop Scheme to help students so that they can study efficiently and also able to connect to the digital world.
The primary goal of this program is to educate students with the most up-to-date technical information while also encouraging them to continue their studies. This scheme is designed specifically for students who are visually impaired and are enrolled in professional courses. Students who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired, and orthopedically challenged are eligible to enrol for this scheme. (Also check Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme).
The Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors, and District Managers will keep track of the students’ records to avoid any fake claims or double claims from occurring. Those students who want to benefit under the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 can check the eligibility terms and other requirements from this page and apply for the same by filling the application as stated below.
|Scheme Name||AP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Online and offline|
Benefits Of AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- Students whose parent’s income is less than Rs.15000 will receive a laptop free of charge; on the other hand, students whose parent’s income is between Rs.15000 and Rs.20000 will be required to pay half the cost of the laptop.
- The student studying in specialized courses and post-graduate courses will be provided with a laptop by the WCDA and SC DOM 395 regulations.
- Students must take care when providing information; if any information is discovered to be incorrect, they will be held liable for any legal action taken against them by the corporation.
Note: Kerela government has also announced Kerala Free Laptop Scheme
Documents Required To Fill AP Free Laptop Scheme Application Form
- Valid Aadhar Card
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the College or the School
- Working Mobile Number
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Saderam Certificate
Procedure To Apply For AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 (Online)
- Open the official website of the Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and senior citizen assistance corporation that is http://apdascac.ap.gov.in/
- From the home page, you have to hit on the “Online Application” link visible there.
- After going to the next page, press the “Click Here to Apply for Differently Abled Schemes” link.
- After that move towards “Application for Sanction of Laptops’ section and hit on the “Guidelines” button available under the scheme.
- Read the guidelines carefully and check all the eligibility conditions and other requirements required for the post.
- After reading the notification, go back to the previous page and press the “Apply Online” button for the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021.
- Now press the “register” button and register yourself by providing the required details for AP Free Laptop yojana 2021.
- Finally provided all the details and also provided the documents as per the requirement.
- At last, complete the registration process and note down the registration ID for the further process.
Procedure To Apply For AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 (Offline)
- First of all, download the application form from the below provided direct link.
- After entering the details, make sure that the details are correct and all the spellings are correct.
- Attach the documents as required by the department.
- Finally, check that you have filled the AP Free Laptop yojana 2021 form as per the provided guidelines.
- At last, send the filled application form with the required documents to-
The Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers, A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation.