Table of Content
NIOS Recruitment 2021
The National Institute of Open Schooling has released the NIOS notification for the 115 vacancies. The institute has informed that the NIOS Recruitment 2021 will be done for Director, Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer, EDP Supervisor, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, and others. Individuals who desire to be a part of such a reputed institute can apply for these vacancies by filling the online application form.
The application process to fill the form has been started on 12 September 2021. More details for the NIOS Vacancy 2021 have been well provided in this article. Make sure to submit the online application form before the last date that is 10 October 2021. Check out more information by going below through this page.
|University Name||The National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Post Name||Director, Assistant, Supervisor and others|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start Date||12-09-2021|
Ongoing Government Recruitment
|HP Police Constable Recruitment 2021|
|RSMSSB Job 2021|
|CGPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021|
|ECIL Recruitment 2021|
|IBPS PO Notification 2021|
|NIACL AO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021|
|WCL Recruitment 2021|
|NIACL AO Recruitment 2021|
NIOS Vacancy 2021
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Research & Evaluation Officer||01|
|Assistant Audit Officer||01|
Applications must pass their Master’s Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ Diploma/ 12th Pass in the respective filed to apply for the NIOS Recruitment 2021. The post wise educational details have been provided in the below table just have a look.
|Name of Post||Qualification||Maximum Age limit|
|Director||Master’s Degree||52 years|
|Joint Director||47 years|
|Deputy Director||Persons from various Central Govt Organisations||56 years|
|Assistant Director||Bachelor Degree||37 years|
|Accounts Officer||Persons from various Central Govt Organisations||56 years|
|Academic Officer||Master’s Degree in relevant discipline||37 years|
|Research & Evaluation Officer|
|Assistant Engineer||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Hindi Officer||Master’s Degree|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Accounts/Audit in a Government/Autonomous Organization||Maximum 56|
|EDP Supervisor||Bachelor Degree with PG Diploma / Degree||37 years|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma||30 years|
|Assistant||12th Pass||27 years|
Note: You can check the detailed qualification requirement by hitting on this link.
As per the NIOS notification the selection of the candidates for the said NIOS vacancy will be done through the interview and written test.
|Name of Post||PayScale|
|Director (Evaluation)||Level-13 of 7th CPC (₹ 123100-215900)|
|Joint Director (Media)|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||Level-12 of 7th CPC (₹ 78800-209200)|
|Assistant Director (Admn.)||Level-11 of 7th CPC (₹ 67700-208700)|
|Academic Officer||Level-10 of 7th CPC (₹ 56100-177500)|
|Research & Evaluation Officer|
|Section Officer||Level-7 of 7th CPC (₹ 44900-142400)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Assistant Audit Officer|
|EDP Supervisor||Level-6 of 7th CPC (₹ 35400-112400)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Assistant||Level-4 of 7th CPC (₹ 25500-81100)|
|Junior Assistant||Level-2 of 7th CPC (₹ 19900-63200)|
- Group ‘A’ (UR & OBC)- ₹ 750
- Group ‘B’ (UR & OBC)- ₹ 500
- Group ‘C’ (UR & OBC)- ₹ 500
- Group ‘A’ (SC& ST)- ₹ 250
- Group ‘B’ (SC& ST)- ₹ 250
- Group ‘C'(SC& ST)- ₹ 150
Applicants can easily pay the application fee online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking as per their suitability.
Steps To Fill NIOS Application Form 2021
- Open the official portal of The National Institute of Open Schooling www.nios.ac.in
- Now, press the “Vacancy” link available in the left panel. Or you Can also directly visit the portal recruitment.nios.ac.in
- On the go to the notification as shown below.
- You have to press on the “Advt/Regular/Sep/2021” or “Recruitment Rules of Advertised posts” link.
- Read the details and check the eligibility terms, application, and other required information to fill the NIOS application form 2021.
- After reading the complete details, you have to press the “Apply Online” button.
- Now start filling in all the necessary details as per the requirement and submit the application form after filling in the complete information.
- Make sure to provide all the details correctly, and spelling should be accurate in all manner.
- Provide the mobile number and email address correctly, as you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on the provided email address and contact number.
- Now recheck the filled details in the application and pay the application fees online by any banking method.
- After paying the application fee, you have to submit the application form. After submitting the form, the unique registration number will be generated, and you require to note down such number for future reference.
You can also check the complete details of How to apply from here.
|Recruitment Rules of Advertised posts|
|General Instructions (English)|
|General Instructions (Hindi)|
|Online Registration Starts From||11-09-2021|
|Apply Online (NIOS Recruitment 2021)||Press Here|
|Online Registration Ends On||10-10-2021|
Government Jobs Yojana