Table of Content
- 1 IBPS PO Notification 2021
- 2 IBPS bank po recruitment- Eligibility Criteria
- 3 WCL Recruitment 2021
- 4 BPS PO Last Year Cut-off marks (Final)
- 5 IBPS PO Pay Scale 2021
- 6 IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online (Simple Steps)
IBPS PO Notification 2021
Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the recruitment examination for filling the various vacancies. As per the latest IBPS PO Notification 2021, this year IBPS bank PO recruitment preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on 9th, 10th, 16th & 17th October 2021, and Main’s exam will be held on 27th November 2021. The official notification for the PO positions will be soon released on the official website.
Candidates have to fill the application form online to apply for the PO examination. Before applying for the same, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility norms. The details of eligibility and other essential stuff related to the IBPS PO Notification 2021 are provided below. Those who are interested in IBPS jobs can have a look below.
Overview Of IBPS PO Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probability Officers (PO)|
|IBPS PO 2021 Notification||September 2021|
IBPS bank po recruitment- Eligibility Criteria
A Degree (Graduation) in any field, it must be pursued from a recognized University or college. Candidates perusing the last year of their graduation can also apply as per the rules and regulations. It may be noted that the candidate must have some basic computer knowledge also.
IBPS Probability Officers Age Limit
The age must be fulfilled by the applicants as stated by the Institute.
- Minimum-20 years
- Maximum-30 years
IBPS will also provided some relaxation in age as per the norms. The relaxation will as follow:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular Employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal|
|retrenched from service (for MP state Only)||5 years|
The selection for the Probability Officers (PO) position will be done as-
- IBPS PO Preliminary Exam
- IBPS PO Mains Exam
- IBPS PO Interview
All the candidates must clear all the rounds to get selected. To become eligible for the next round, you require to clear the first round effectively and efficiently. Moreover, to quality, each round, candidates need to clear the cut-off marks.
BPS PO Last Year Cut-off marks (Final)
IBPS PO Pay Scale 2021
The basic pay for the PO post will be 23,700 and after all the other allowances the Gross salary with HRA will be INR 38,708/-.
|Total (without HRA)||36,570.38|
|Gross with HRA||38,703.38|
The increment for the Probability Officers (PO) as follows
|Increment Percentage||Basic Pay||Gross Salary|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online (Simple Steps)
- Go to ibps.in That is the official web portal of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Now hit the suitable link for the IBPS po 2021 notification.
- When you hit the said link, you will get the PDF file of the official IBPS PO Notification 2021.
- You have to read the notification details carefully and go through the eligibility terms stated by the IBPS.
- Now eligible candidates can press the online application link and fill the application by entering their name, DOB, Qualification, and other required information.
- Upload the additional documents as demanded by the officials., the documents must be scanned in the appropriate format.
- After filling in the very details, check it carefully and check that is should be error-free.
- After checking the form, submit the form as per the norms and note the application ID for further process.
|IBPS PO Notification 2021||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS|
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link will be active soon)|
|Download IBPS PO Notification PDF||Click Here (Link will be active soon)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Exam Date (Prelims)||9th, 10th, 16th & 17th October 2021|
|Exam Date (Mains)||27th November 2021|