UP One District One Product Scheme
Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, has announced the new scheme named Uttar Pradesh ODOP scheme 2021. This scheme aims to employ approx. Twenty-five lakh individuals of the state. Through this state government scheme, the UP government will provide Rs. 25000/- to local craftsmen and businesspersons for the upcoming 05 years. The एक जिला एक उत्पाद योजना was initially launched on 24 January 2018. The official of UP One District One Product Scheme is odopup.in
The UP ODOP scheme will assist in raising the state’s GDP by 2%. The government would implement this project with the assistance of multiple industries operating in different states. Furthermore, each district would be allotted a product under the Uttar Pradesh One District One Product Scheme.
The UP ODOP scheme objects to encourage unique and indigenous products and crafts in the state. All other essential details and a list of District Wise Products has been provided below.
|Name of Scheme
|Uttar Pradesh ODOP scheme 2021 (एक जिला एक उत्पाद योजना)
|Initially Released (Year)
|24 January 2018
|UP State Individuals
|State Government Schemes
|Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
Objectives Of The One District One Product Programme Of Uttar Pradesh
- Protection and growth of local crafts and talents, as well as art promotion
- Increased state employment and earnings.
- Improvement in product quality.
- Creating an artistic transformation of the products (via different modes such as packaging, branding, and others).
- To address the challenges of regional inequity and economic disparity.
- Once the scheme gets successful, take it to the national as well as international level.
List Of District Wise Products Under Uttar Pradesh Odop Scheme
|Locks and Hardware
|Handmade Paper Art
|Food Processing (Desi Ghee)
|Woollen Carpets (Dari)
|Food Processing (Pulses)
|Food Processing (Banana)
|Shazar Stone Craft
|Banana Fiber Products
|Zari Silk Sarees
|Chikankari & Zari Zardozi
|Gaura Stone Craft
|Ankle Bells (Ghungroo), Bells and Brass Products
|Bedsheets and Iron Fabrication Works
|Gautam Buddh Nagar
|Jute Wall Hanging
|Applique Work along with Patch Work, Zari Patchwork
|Food Processing (Pulses)
|Sant Kabir Nagar
|Kala Namak Rice
|Banarasi Silk Saree
Special Benefit For SC/ST, Minority, And Poor Entrepreneurs
Under the ODOP, the UP government would offer special incentives to Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST), Minority, and Poor Entrepreneurs. The Up state will also assist the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) under this एक जिला एक उत्पाद योजना by developing traditional industries. The state government would grant a subsidy or margin money on project costs to new businesses started by individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds, as shown below:
- For the ideas or business till Rs. 2.5 million, the UP One District One Product Scheme provides Rs. 6,25,000 or 25% subsidy (whichever is less).
- For the business ranges from Rs. 2.5 million and Rs. 5 million scheme provides Rs. 6,25,000 or 20% subsidy (whichever is higher).
- Initially, the Uttar Pradesh ODOP provides this subsidy in the form of commercial bank margin money. However, after the completion of 02 years of business, the said amount will be turned to a grant.
- If the business project ranges from Rs. 5 million and Rs. 1.5 billion, then the margin money of 1 million or 15% will be provided.
- And if the project is more than 1.5 billion, then the Scheme will pay the grant money of Rs. 2 million or 10% (whichever is lower).
- Entrepreneurs belong to the general category and are required to contribute 10% of the project’s total cost. Whereas the command has been lowered to 5% for Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC)/Minorities/Women/Physically Challenged individuals.
|उत्तर प्रदेश किसान ऋण मोचन योजना
|यूपी कन्या सुमंगला योजना 2021
|Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension 2021
|उत्तर प्रदेश कन्या विद्या धन योजना
|राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना
Hope you got the clear details regarding the Uttar Pradesh ODOP scheme 2021. If you want to ask any more details then you can drop a comment and we will get back to you.