Table of Content
- 1 NIACL AO Recruitment 2021
- 2 NIACL AO eligibility criteria
- 3 Procedure To Apply For NIACL AO Recruitment 2021
- 4 Important Dates- NIACL AO Notification
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021
The New India Assurance Company Limited has officially released the employment NIACL notification. According to the NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 details corporation is recruiting 300 eligible individuals for the position of Administrative Officer (Generalist and Specialist). Application forms have been invited from the eligible individuals via online mode. The application process has begun today (01 September 2021), and the last date to fill the registration is (21 September 2021).
The selection of the candidates will be done through an online examination (Prelims and Mains examination). Aspirants who will successfully clear the prelims examination will automatically become eligible for the mains examination. Selected candidates will offer a monthly salary of INR. 60,000\-. The NIACL AO Online Application Form is available at www.newindia.co.in. You can check all other essential details below.
|Organization Name||The New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer (Generalist)
Administrative Officer (Specialist)
|Number Of Vacancies||300|
|Last date To Apply||21-09-2021|
Total Vacancies- 600
- Scheduled Castes (SC) -46
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 22
- Other Backward Class (OBC)- 81
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) -30
- Person with Disability (PWD)- 17
NIACL AO eligibility criteria
Age Criteria For NIACL AO Vacancy
Before applying for the said position’s candidates must ensure that they fulfil the age guidelines stated by corporations.
- Minimum Age- 21 Years
- Maximum Age- 30 Years
Whereas the corporation will provide the upper age relaxation to the aspirants belonging to the reserved category, the relaxation table has been shown here.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||3 years|
|Disabled Person||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years, maximum up to the age of 45 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Disabled)||up to 45 years of age|
Educational Qualification For NIACL AO Recruitment 2021
Candidates must have the Graduation or Post Graduation degree to apply for the NIACL Administrative Officer recruitment. And must have at least 60% mark, whereas, 5% of the mark’s relaxation is for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection of the aspirants will be done through Stage-I and Stage-II examinations and the examination will be conducted via online mode. The final selection will be done though Interview round.
Here are the details of the application fee, you need to pay your fees as per your category. And application fee will be accepted via online mode.
- For General & OBC- 100/- intimation charges only
- For SC/ST/PWD- 750/- Application Fee + intimation charges
Procedure To Apply For NIACL AO Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website of the New India Assurance Company Limited that is www.newindia.co.in
- Take your cursor towards the top menu bar of home page and hit on the “Recruitment” link available there.
- On the next page go towards the “RECRUITMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS 2021” section.
- Press the “Detailed Advertisement for the Recruitment of 300 Administrative Officers (Generalists) (Scale I) 2021” link.
- Now, you will get the detailed notification, check out the details there.
- Eligible candidates require to press the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” link to fill the form.
- Fill the application form and also upload the documents required by the corporation.
- After filling the details, pay the fee and thereafter just take a review of the filled form and submit the same.
- At last, take a print out of filled form for future use.
Important Dates- NIACL AO Notification
|NIACL AO Notification (Hindi)|
|NIACL AO Notification (English)|
|Online Registration Starts From (NIACL AO Recruitment 2021)||01-09-2021|
|Online Registration Ends On||21-09-2021|
|Last date for printing your application||06-10-2021|
|Online Fee Payment||01-09-2021 to 21-09-2021|
|Phase-I Examination (Online)||October 2021 (tentative)|
|Phase-II Examination (Online)||November 2021 (tentative)|
NIACL AO Exam Pattern and NIACL AO Syllabus will be soon updated by us stay connected with our web portal.
Check These Articles:
|उत्तर प्रदेश किसान ऋण मोचन योजना|
|यूपी कन्या सुमंगला योजना 2021|
|Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension 2021|
|उत्तर प्रदेश कन्या विद्या धन योजना|
|राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना|