UPSC’s exams are one of the prestigious and toughest exams in India. Every year the Government of India announces the vacancies in different ministries or departments of the government of India and the selection for these posts are conducted by the UPSC. The UPSC full form is Union Public Service Commission and it offers Group A and Group B category jobs in Government Agencies
Every year UPSC conducts the examination, UPSC use the full form
Also Read: CTET Apply Online
Table of Content
Exam Conducted by UPSC
These are the UPSC posts offered by the government:
- Indian Forest Service Examination (IFS examination)
- Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS exam)
- Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
- National Defence Academy Examination(NDA)
- Naval Academy Examination(NAE)
- Combined Medical Services Examination(CMS)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice(SCRA)
- Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination
- Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist Examination(CG&GE)
- Central Armed Police Forces(CAPF)
These are the famous UPSC exams but, there are more government posts offered by UPSC such as comes under the UPSC CSE and UPSC CSE full form is Civil Service Examinations, it offers the post of UPSC IAS, IFS, IPS, and other various posts.
Full-Form of IAS – India Administrative Services.
Full-Form of IFS – Indian Foreign Services.
Full-Form of IPS – Indian Police Services.
Selection in the above-mentioned posts is very difficult because the competitions are very high and these posts are the dream designations for candidates in the country.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the full form of IAS?
IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service.
What is the UPSC CSE full form?
The full form for UPSC CSE is Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Examination.
Is joining coaching institutes are necessary to pass UPSC?
No, it depends on your strategy for the competition, the Best strategy is necessary for cracking the UPSC.
What is the minimum qualification required for appearing in UPSC?
Candidate should have a graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university.