Nowadays Our Indian Government is passing new Strategies and new Schemes for the development and welfare of the society, State and country. So this time, The New scheme AP Grama Sachivalayam Scheme has been passed by the Andhra Pradesh government for the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
The main purpose of this scheme is to provide Job Vacancies to the persons in different fields like the Assistant of Animal Husbandry, Officer of Village Revenue, Assistant Engineer and many more under the department of Andhra Pradesh.
Also Read: LU Result
Eligibility Criteria for the Grama Sachivalaya
- Aadhar Card- A valid Aadhar Card is required for the verification of Citizenship in all department of AP Sachivalayam.
- Photographs- Two recent colored passport size photographs are required for Ap Sachivalayam.
- Address Proof- A recent electricity bill within three months/Driving License can be accepted as a valid Address Proof.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering is required for the job of Village surveyor.
- B.Sc degree or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic is mandatory for the Job of Grama Sachivalayam.
- B.SC Honour In Horticulture for four Years is required for the job of Assistant in Animal Husbandry.
- Diploma in Fisheries Department is required for Assistant in Village Fisheries.
- Degree of Graduation from any Recognized University is mandatory for welfare and Education Assistant.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering is required for the job of Engineering Assistant, Secretary of ward Amenities Environment Secretary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Humanities is required for the welfare and Development society.
- Age Limit is a minimum of 18 years to 35 years maximum.
Also Read: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Important Links of Grama Sachivalayam Notification
|Online Application Form||Application Form|
|Download OTPR List||Download Application|
|Link to Edit OTPR||Edit OTPR|
|Link to Upload Certificates||Details|
|Link of Payment||Payment|
|Link for full notification||Full Notification|
Process to Apply Online on AP Grama Sachivalayam
Eligible candidates can apply online for AP Grama Sachivalayam by following the steps given below:
- Log on to the Official Website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in of AP grama Sachivalayam.
- Choose Job Requirements Wisely on the Home screen.
- Click on Apply Now on Jobs Options on the screen, Fill all the required details in the Application Form.
- Upload all the required documents in the Scanned Form.
- You will be redirected to the Payment gateway, Pay Application Fees online through Debit card/Credit card or Netbanking.
- Click on Submit.
- You will see the AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification saying your application form is successfully submitted.
- Your Application Form will be shown up on the screen of your system.
- Download the Application Form.
- Keep a Printout with yourself for further needs.
Grama Sachivalayam is opening approx 16024 Job vacancies in the Andhra Pradesh state for its residents. Eligible Candidates can easily apply for the jobs declared under AP Grama Sachivalayam by following the steps mentioned above.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for Grama Sachivalayam?
You can apply online on apgramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
What is the Age limit for the job vacancies under Grama Sachivalayam?
The age limit is 18 years to 35 years.
What is an Acceptable Payment Mode?
You can pay application fees online through any valid Debit/ Credit card or Netbanking.