CTET Stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. It is the exam of the National level under the Direction of Central Board Of Senior Secondary Education (CBSE). The CTET exam is Conducted for Two times in a Year. The main purpose of this exam is to find out the best Teachers for classes first to eight.
Central Board Of Senior Secondary Education (CBSE) has postponed the dates of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test twice this year. CTET Online form 2020 registration is lasting up on 9 March 2020. The registered candidates can make payment for CTET Registration till 16 March.
The CTET exams include two levels of exams i.e is Paper-1 and Paper-2. The candidates who are interested in teaching the students of classes from first to fifth needs to attend Paper-1. The candidates who are interested in teaching the students from classes sixth to eighth need to attend Paper-2. Those candidates who are capable of teaching the students of class from 1st to 8th needs to appear and clear both the exams.
The CTET examination will be conducted on 5th July 2020 by CBSE. The date of the CTET examination has been announced by the Central Board Of Senior Secondary Education on 23 January.
Also Read: RRB JE Exam Pattern
CTET Exam Summary
|Exam||CTET- Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Board||Central Board Of Senior Secondary Education|
|Papers||Two: Paper-1 and Paper-2|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
Important Events and Links of CTET Exams
|Events of CTET Exams||Date of CTET Events|
|CTET Exam||5 July 2020|
|Starting date of Registration||23 January 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||9 March 2020|
|Application Fees||13 March 2020|
|Verification of Fees||16 March 2020|
|Form Error Rectification Window opens on||17 March 2020|
|Form Error Rectification Window Lasts on||23 March 2020|
Process for filling up the CTET Online Application Form
- Log on the Official Website https://ctet.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx of CBSE to fill up the CTET Online Form.
- Click on the Apply Button on the Home page for CTET 2020 Apply Online under New Registration.
- You can click on download to download the Brochure for your understanding to fill the form correctly.
- Now Click on Proceed.
- CTET Online Application Form will get displayed on the screen after clicking Proceed.
- In the next Steps, the Candidate needs to Fill in the Personal details in the CTET Online Form.
- Note down the Application Form number then Click on Proceed.
- In the next step, you need to upload documents like Passport size photograph and scanned Signature for CTET Online Application.
- Click on Proceed to next and you will be sent to the Payment Gateway.
- Application Fees for General and Other Backward Class for one paper is RS.1000 and for two paper is RS.1200
CTET online exams are conducted on the National level. This exam is conducted in 120 cities altogether on the same dates decided by the authority of the CBSE Board. The willing candidates can apply for the CTET Online Application form by following the above-mentioned steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Duration Of the CTET exam?
The duration is 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes).
What is the language of the Exam?
The language is English and Hindi.
How can I pay Application fees?
You can application fees Online and Offline (syndicate bank and Canara Bank).