Table of Content
UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
Uttar Pradesh government has announced the yojana named “UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme”. The scheme is for the benefit of registered construction workers under the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Through this scheme, the government will provide scholarship benefits to the students from class to higher classes. Moreover, Bicycles will also be provided to the students who passed their ten and twelve standards.
To avail the benefit under the scheme, students’ parents must be registered construction workers. Those who want to apply for the UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme are suggested to check the complete Eligibility, Benefit, Application Process from this page.
|scheme Name||UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||UP registered construction worker|
Scholarship Scheme 2021
Eligibility Criteria- UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Students’ father or mother is a registered construction worker with Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Such workers must belong to the Uttar Pradesh state and have evidence for the same.
- The child age must not be more than 25 years as of 1st July.
- The child must be studying in a recognised school or institution affiliated with the government.
- Under UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme, the scholarship must be given to only a maximum of 02 children.
Benefit (Assistance) Under Scheme
Here in the below table, you can check the details of monthly assistance provided by the UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme.
|K.||Class 01 to 05||INR.100 per month|
|NS.||class 06 to 08||INR.150 per month|
|G.||class 09 to 10||INR.200 per month|
|NS.||class 11 to 12||INR.250 per month|
|d.||For courses related to ITI or equivalent training in government institutions||INR.500 per month|
|NS.||For polytechnic or equivalent courses in government institutions||INR.800 per month|
|Six.||For engineering or equivalent courses in government institutions||INR.3000 per month|
|NS.||For courses in medical courses in government institutions||INR.5000 per month|
- If a student is pursuing a post-graduate course in the engineering or medical field, then the assistance of INR.8000/- will be provided, and INR.12000/- will be given for the PG research course. In addition, relaxation in age will be provided to the students whose maximum age will be 35 years in place of 25 years.
- To avail of the benefit under the UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme, students must have at least 60% attendance, and it should be certified by the principal as per the rules.
- The scheme will be provided only to the registered construction worker who are not taking the same benefit under any other scheme.
- Cycle will also provided to the students after passing the 10th and 12th standard.
Important Information Of UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- The assistance will be paid to the students by the government every quarter. Whereas the first Installment will be paid once the student gets admission.
- If a student fails the yearly examination and subsequently enrols in the same class the following year, then they will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- This benefit will be available to only those students who are getting admission into government-sponsored ITI, polytechnic, or engineering colleges, as well as medical and management schools, who are pursuing an engineering degree. As proof, the admissions card and fee receipt must be attached.
- An MBBS or BDS (Bachelor of Dental Science) degree will be considered a degree in medicine under this programme and BAMS, BHMS or BUMS. This advantage will only be available to students studying in the government-affiliated medical university/college.
Process To Fill UP Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme Application Form
- Open the official website https://www.upbocw.in/index.aspx
- Now move your cursor towards the top menu bar of the home page and move towards the “Schemes” section.
- After that, hit on the “All plans” link from the drop-down list.
- Now, press the “Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme” from the left side of the page from the following page.
- The details of the scheme will be available check out the eligibility, benefits, the process to apply and all other benefits as required by the scheme.
- You can also download the complete scheme details in PDF format by hitting the “ For more information about this scheme download PDF.” Link.
- After completing these steps go to the online application section and apply for the scheme as per the guidelines provided in the official notification.
- Ensure that all the details and documents provided at the of submitting the application form for ant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme must be correct in all manner.
- Finally, submit the application form and keep a copy of the submitted form for future use.
Hope all the details of the scheme is clear to you, to check more details and further information regarding the scheme, stay with our website; we will update every detail here on this page.
Check Other UP Schemes