IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is one of the country’s best exam conducting bodies in India. IBPS conducts various exams for recruitment for various posts. IBPS conducts exams for various banking posts for various government organizations. The major work of IBPS is conducting exams for the recruitment of Clerks and Probationary officers in various banks except for the State Bank of India.
Also Read: IBPS PO Recruitment
Table of Content
- 1 List of bank partnered with IBPS
- 2 IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
- 4 IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Centers
- 5 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
List of bank partnered with IBPS
|Allahabad Bank||Central Bank of India||Bank of India||Syndicate Bank|
|United Bank of India||Corporation Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||UCO Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Andhra Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Union Bank of India||Canara Bank|
|Indian Bank||Vijaya Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Dena Bank|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification
Institute of banking personnel selection has released notifications for the various post of clerks or junior assistants in the partnered banks. The process for online registration for the various posts begins very shortly on the official website.
You can click on the link to visit the official website of IBPS- www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Releasing Date||August-September 2020|
|Starting of the Online Application||September 2020|
|Closing of the Application||October 2020|
|Online Preliminary Examination||December 2020|
|Results for Online Preliminary Examination||Last week of December- First week of January 2020|
|Call-Letter for Online Mains Examination||January 2020|
|Online Mains Examination||Last week of January 2020|
|Declaration of the Final Result||March 2020|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed their graduation in any stream with a minimum percentage of 50%.
- Candidates applying for the job should have the basic computer proficiency with using the computer system.
- Candidate should have the basic proficiency in the native language for which it is applying for the job.
- Candidates should be between 20 to 28 years of age while applying for the post of clerk.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for the Preliminary Exam for IBPS Clerk
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||Basic Mathematics and Aptitude||General English|
|Some questions on Logical Reasoning||Basic Simplification Problems||Comprehension|
|Alphabet Series||Profit & Loss questions||Cloze Test and Puzzles|
|Order and Ranking||Mixtures & Alligations||Para jumble problems|
|Data Sufficiency Problems||Simple and Compound Interest||Spotting of Errors|
|Inequalities||Work & Time problems||Fill in the blanks with the suitable words|
|Speed, Distance and time||Miscellaneous questions related to all topics|
|Puzzles||Mensuration Problems||Paragraph Completion and Correction|
|Tabulation of Data||Data Interpretation Graphs|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Basic Number Systems|
|Input-Output Questions||Sequencing Problems|
|Coding and Decoding||Permutation and Combination|
Syllabus for the MAINS Examination for IBPS Clerk
- Syllabus for English: Basic Reading Comprehension, Cloze Tests, Spotting and Correction for Errors, Sentence Improvement and Completion and basic Fill in the Blanks questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability: Number Series Problems, Basic Simplification and Approximation Questions, Equations- Quadratic and Linear, Data Interpretation Problems, Data Sufficiency, and Analysis Questions, Miscellaneous questions related to other topics.
- Reasoning: Puzzles and Arrangements, Basic Inequality, Syllogism, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Direction and Distance questions, Order and Ranking.
- Computer Awareness: History and Generation of Computers, Introduction to Computer basics, Computer Hardware and Software, Knowledge of various Computer Languages, Basic knowledge of DBMS, Operating System basics, Internet and computer Networks, Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and various Shortcut keys, Computer Memory, Types of Computer Software, Number System and its Conversions.
- General Knowledge and Awareness: Some questions from Banking and Financial Awareness, Various Current Government Schemes and Policies, National and International Current Affairs and Static Awareness about the banking system.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
Pattern for IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Examination
|S.No||Objective Type||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
Pattern for IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains Examination
|S. No||Section||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General Knowledge and Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
How to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Visit the official website of IBPS- www.ibps.in
- Read the mentioned details regarding the registration process.
- Now you have to register yourself by providing your basic details asked in the form.
- A unique registration id and password will be sent to your entered email id which shows your provisional registration.
- Login with the provided registration id and password.
- Fill up the details of the application form like your Date Of Birth, Communication Address, Gender, and Educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like your photograph and signature.
- Move to the last stage of the application by making the payment using net banking, debit card and credit card.
- Check the details once again before submitting your data entered in the form.
- Click on the submit button to submit the form.
- Take the print out of the application form and save it for further references.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Centers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the fee for the IBPS Clerk Examination?
The fee you have to pay for applying for the post of IBPS clerk is 600 rupees.
What are the eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk?
The minimum qualification for IBPS Clerk is Graduation.
Is any age relaxation provided in the examination?
Yes, age relaxation is provided on various basis.
What is the in-hand salary for the IBPS Clerk?
The in-hand salary for IBPS Clerk is 11500 rupees.