Table of Content
How To Block SBI ATM Card?
Every day, we hear thousands of debit card theft or loss; it is a common issue nowadays. But it can cause unwanted or fraudulent activities from your bank; in case of theft or loss of ATM card, you must file a request to block the same as soon as possible.
Our valuable readers have requested us to make an article on How To Block SBI ATM Card? So today, for your convenience, we are providing you with the complete details; with the help, you will block the SBI ATM easily.
There are various methods by which you can block the SBI ATM Card; the common and easy methods are through Net Banking, mobile banking, SMS, or by calling. All the complete details of the stated methods are provided in this article. You are suggested to check them all one by one and block your SBI ATM card as per the suitable method. If you are the one who also lost your SBI card, then without wasting a single minute, check out the below methods and get an idea on How To Block SBI ATM Card?
How To Block SBI ATM Card?
There are various ways to block the ATM, we will discuss the all one by one.
- Through SMS
- Through net banking
- Through mobile banking
- Through phone call
Process To Block SBI ATM Card (Through SMS)
This is a very simple method to block your SBI debit card, and you need to write the SMS BLOCK XXXX. Here XXXX will be the last four digits of your debit card. After writing this SMS, you have to send the same to 567676. Here we have also provided the image with the help of which you will be able to understand the process better.
Process To Block SBI ATM Card (Through Net Banking)
- Firstly, open the official website of the state bank of India that is www.onlinesbi.com
- Now the SBI portal will open, you have to login to internet banking by providing the username and password. You can get the idea of the same from the below image.
- Once you log in to your SBI internet banking, you have to check out the e-Services’ tab and select the ‘ATM Card Services Option’ from there.
- After going through the above step, you have to select the ‘Block ATM Card’ option you have to select the same.
- After that, the last four digits of your debit cards will be shown in front of you, and you will ask to select the appropriate debit card you need to block.
- Once you choose the appropriate debit card, you have to choose the option of “Lost,” “stolen as per your situation; make sure to provide the real reason.
- After completing the above step, hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now you have to select the appropriate mode to submit the request; you have two options that are \ OTP or Profile Password.
- Now hit on the confirm button.
- That’s it, and you will receive a message related to having a ticket number for your request. Make sure to note down the ticket number for the proof.
- Hope its now clear How To Block SBI ATM Card?
|AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021|
|Karnataka Crop Loan Waiver Status Scheme 2021|
|Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme: Get Subsidy On Home Loan|
|Street Vendor Loan Yojana|
|Kisan क्रेडिट Card Yojana|
|AP Subsidy Loan|
Process To Block SBI ATM Card (Through Mobile Banking)
- Firstly, open the SBI mobile application for banking.
- After that, hit on the Services button as given in the below-stated image.
- After that, select the ‘Debit Card Hot listing’ option; we have given the screen shoot of the same here.
- Now select the debit card which you intend to block.
- Now choose the appropriate debit card; you have to choose the option of “Lost,” “stolen as per your situation; make sure to provide the real reason.
- Once you select the option, the bank will send the OTP to you, and you have to enter the OTP in the required field.
- That all, your ATM will get block, and you will receive the message for the same, and now no one will be able to make the transactions from your ATM.
Other Banking Articles
Process To Block SBI ATM Card (Through Call)
- Firstly, you have dial a toll-free number are 18004253800 or 1800112211
- After that, automatic computer calls will be connected, and you have to choose the appropriate number as per your suitability to connect with customer care.
- Once the call connects, one of the bank executives will connect to you, and you require to tell the executive to block your ATM card.
- After that, you need to answer some of the questions asked by the executive related to your SBI ATM card.
- Once you answer the questions correctly, your request for the ATM block will be registered, and you will get the confirmation of the Block SBI ATM Card from the bank.
Hope you will get the answer of How To Block SBI ATM Card? If you want any other help form us then connect us freely, we are here to help you out.