Bank of India, Passbook, Bank of India Passbook, New Bank Passbook in Bank of India, Bank of India Passbook Online, Bank of India, Bank of India New Passbook, BOI Passbook, Get a New Bank Passbook in BOI, Application for New Passbook: As we all know the fact that Bank Passbook is for the book that maintains our transactions. It is one of the most important factors that show we have our bank account. In this bank passbook, you can see your bank account details such as bank use name, address, and account number. Here in this article, we will discuss all vital information related to the Bank of India Passbook such as the procedure to apply online for BOI New Passbook, about Bank of India, the BOI New Bank Passbook Charges, important points, and many more other details. If you are living in India and want to use these Bank Facilities, then read this article very carefully. We will try to share every detail related to the Bank of India New Passbook according to the step-by-step procedure. So, please read our article until the end.
|Topic Name||How to Get a New Bank Passbook in Bank of India [BOI]|
|Article Category||Bank of India New Passbook Online Apply
New Bank Passbook in Bank of India
Frequently Asked Questions
|Bank Name0||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Toll-Free number of BOI to apply for a new bank passbook||1800 22 0229|
|Get a New Bank Passbook in Corporation Bank||Check Here|
|To Stop Cheque Payment in Corporation Bank||Click Here|
Let us tell you all that the process to get a new passbook in the Bank of India is very simple. For this, every customer or user must have to write an application to the bank branch manager for requesting them a new passbook. So, always carry the Identity Proof documents along with the application letter. Visit the nearest bank branch. Submit all required documents with the application letter to the bank branch manager. For this, the user must have to pay 100 rupees + GST to the bank for getting a new Bank Passbook. This is not the only method to get a new passbook from the Bank of India. There are other different methods also, through which you can request a new passbook i.e. Internet Facility. For further information, read this article carefully.
Also Read: How to issue a new passbook in SBI Online
Whenever anyone opens a bank account in any bank, then they receive a few things from the bank. Important things such as ATM Card, bank passbooks, and ChequeBook. Also, there are many banks that provide the facility of Internet Banking. So, when we open a bank account, the bank will give us the Internet Banking Details. And other details we will get from the Bank Passbook.
Table of Content
- 1 Bank of India New Passbook Online Apply
- 2 New Bank Passbook in Bank of India
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Bank of India New Passbook Online Apply
Here we will discuss the steps that should be applied for getting a new Bank of India Passbook Online. Some websites will tell us that we cannot apply for the Bank of India Passbook Online. But, it’s not like that. The steps are as follows:
- For this, visit the official website of the Bank of India, which is as follows Click Here.
- A new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Enter the login credentials such as username & password.
- After that, tap on the Enquiries and Request button.
- Now, tap on the More option from the drop-down of the menu button.
- Select Apply for the new passbook option.
- In this manner, applicants will be able to apply for a new passbook online in the Bank of India.
But this is not the right way to apply for the Bank of India Passbook using Internet Banking.
Whenever you lost your bank passbook somewhere, then don’t be panic. Because now everyone can apply for a new bank passbook in the Bank of India. If anybody lost Bank Passbook, misplace, or damaged, then you may apply for the new bank passbook in the Bank of India. For this, there are some charges that can be applied while getting a new bank passbook from the bank after your previous bank passbook had lost.
New Bank Passbook in Bank of India
Here we will discuss the steps to apply for a new Bank Passbook in the Bank of India. We can apply for the New Bank Passbook in BOI through an offline method by visiting any nearest BOI Bank. We will also apply for it through Internet Banking. The steps are as follows:
- Visit any nearest Bank of India branch.
- Write a letter to the branch manager related to the Bank of India Passbook lost or damaged. After that, ask them to provide a new one.
- Always mention a proper reason. Like why, when.
- Write “Request of New Bank Passbook” on the subject of your application letter.
- Write your bank account number, name, and etc.
- Take a photocopy of any one Identity proof or address proof document.
- Now, attach a photocopy of the documents along with your application letter.
- Make your photocopies self-attested. As bank will not verify them without your own signature.
- Now, visit the bank home branch and submit your application letter to the bank authorities.
- In this manner, every citizen will be able to apply for a new bank passbook in the Bank of India.
This is the way we can apply for a new passbook in the Bank of India. If still anyone has any kind of doubt then ask us or you may follow the above-mentioned steps properly.
- Always remember to add a barcode sticker of your bank account number on the bank passbook.
- Every bank authority will do the verification process, only after the applicant submitted the application/letter to the bank.
- After successful verification of the documents & signature, they will provide you a new bank passbook.
If anybody has some doubts related to the Bank of India Passbook, then you may call on the toll-free number of the Corporation Bank Customer Care Number i.e. 1800 22 0229.
I hope you will understand this article very well and are ready to take advantage of it. Suppose you face any problems related to the Bank of India New Passbook such as the procedure to apply online for BOI New Passbook, about Bank of India, the BOI New Bank Passbook Charges, important points, and many more other details. In that case, you may ask your queries in the given comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Toll-free number of the Bank of India to apply for a new bank passbook?
The toll-free number of the Bank of India is 1800 22 0229.
Can we get the Bank of India Passbook Offline?
Yes, you will receive the Bank of India Passbook Offline by visiting the Bank of India Branch. Write a letter to the bank authorities.
Is it good to apply online for New Bank Passbook in the Bank of India?
No, it is not the right way to apply for the Bank of India Passbook using Internet Banking. In fact, you may apply for it offline.