The Andhra Pradesh Government which is lead by Jaganmohan Reddy has introduced the new scheme. This new scheme named YSR Pension come into action soon after taking the oath of the CM. This AP Pension Kanuka is providing benefits to various backward, older, and abled people of the state by providing them a fixed amount of money every month. This amount of money called Pension also, later in 2019 the scheme is updated and the amount of pension is increased. The motive of this scheme is to decrease the poverty level of the marginal section of society which helps to elevate the financial condition of Andhra Pradesh.
|Scheme||YSR Pension Scheme|
|Motive||Pension for older, backward and specially-abled people of the state|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
|Date Of Launch||30th May 2019|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Pension Kanuka Scheme
YSR Pension Disbursement 2020
The disbursement of this scheme was started on 1st March 2020. The pension has been distributed by the state government, which has been given among 58.99 Lakhs People of the state. The pension has been distributed at the doorstep, all the volunteers are ordered that they should verify each and everyone and should have to distribute pension after taking the fingerprints of the beneficiaries through biometric. They all are ordered to not call anyone at any place. This event has been organized at a large scale and a huge number of volunteers are arranged for distributing the money at the doorstep.
Types of YSR Pension Scheme
This YSR KANUKA have these pensions available-
- Disabled Pension
- Weavers Pension
- Toddy Tappers Pension
- Old Age Pension
- Dappu Artists Pension
- Widow Pension
- Transgender Pension
- Fisherman Pension
- ART Pension
- Traditional Cobblers Pension
- Single Women Pension
- CKDU Pension
AP Pension Kanuka Salient Features
- The scheme will help the poor, old, and physically abled people who are dealing with poor financial situations by providing some fixed amount of incentives every month.
- The scheme will enhance the livelihood of the people who belong to the poor section of the society.
- The scheme will maintain transparency by directly transferring the amount of money directly into the beneficiary’s account.
YSR Pension Amount
There are different amounts of pension that are fixed by the government of Andra Pradesh for different categories of people. The amount list is given below-
|Toddy Tappers, Single Women, ART, Widow, Old Age, Traditional Cobblers, Weavers & Fishermen||2250/- every month|
|Transgender, Dappu Artists & Disabled Persons||3000/- every month|
|Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology (CKDU)||10000/- every month|
AP Pension KANUKA Application Eligibility Criteria
- The family monthly income of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 12000/month for Urban and Rs.10000/month for Rural.
- Applicants must have the agricultural land of 3 acres.
- The applicant should not have any big vehicles which include bike, car, and the scooter only taxies are allowed which should be used as public transport.
- Applicants must be the permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh.
- Retired or working employees in any government office are not allowed to fill the form.
- The pension is given to only one person of each family of state but in case if the family has any handicapped or mentally ill then that member is also eligible.
- The age limit for different pensions is different and all the details are given below.
Age Limit Of AP Pension Application
|Disabled||No Age Limit but the disability must be more than 40%|
|Toddy Tappers||50 years min.|
|Weavers||50 years min.|
|Transgender||18 years min.|
|Old Age||60 years min.|
|Dappu Artists||50 years min.|
|Widow||18 years min.|
|Fisherman||50 years min.|
|ART||No Limit for Age but must take medicine from 6 months for ART|
|Traditional Cobblers||40 years min.|
|Single Women||For Divorced Women-
35 years min.
For Unmarried Women-
30 years min. for Rural
35 years min. for Urban
|CKDU||No Defined Age Limit but the person must undergo for continuous dialysis|
Essential Documents For YSR Pension Scheme
- Age Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Residency Certificate
- Particular Pension Type Documents
- Duly Filled AP Pension Scheme Application Form
- Passport Size Photo
- Fishery Certificate For Fishermen
Application Procedure For AP Pension
- For now, there is not any online procedure for applying but you can download the application form online and then after filling it you have to submit it offline.
- You can now only check YSR Pension Status online just by visiting AP Pension Scheme Login.
- First, you need to visit the authoritative website of government from the link YSR Pension Scheme.
- Now for downloading the form click on “Downloads” on the top of the page.
- Now a list of forms will open and you need to select anyone from the list on the “YSR Pension Scheme” and download the form.
- Now fill the form with all details asked in the form.
- After filling the form you need to attach all the required documents.
- After completing your form take the filled form to the Office of Panchayat near you.
How YSR Pension Scheme Beneficiaries Selected?
To select the true beneficiary of this scheme, various steps are taken into consideration by the concerned authorities of the scheme. These steps are very much necessary so that only true needy can get these benefits. The steps which are taken into consideration while selecting the beneficiaries of YSR Pension Scheme as follows-
- First, all the people need to apply for this Scheme through any Government Department Office or Village Panchayat Department by submitting the form which is downloaded online form the official website.
- For the scrutiny and approval of the form, these forms are forwarded to the Village Sabha.
- After approval from the Village Sabha, these forms forwarded to MPO Authorities.
- After that, forms verification will be done at the Municipal Office or MPO Office.
- After the complete verification of these forms, the amount of pension will be given to the village Panchayat Office or the Government Office.
- Now, the amount will be distributed to the beneficiaries from the Gram Panchayat Office or the Government Office.
How To View Beneficiary List Of AP Pension Kanuka?
- First, you need to visit the authoritative website of government from the link AP Pension Kanuka Login.
- On this homepage, you need to click on “Reports”.
- In reports, you need to select “Scheme Wise Analysis”.
- Now a new page will open in which you need to fill- District, Mandal, Panchayat, and Habitation.
- After filling the details tap on the “Go”.
- Finally, on the next screen, it will show you all the information.
Check YSR Pension Status 2020
- First, you need to visit the authoritative website of government from the link YSR Pension Status.
- Now tap on the “Search” option.
- After clicking the new page will open.
- On this page, you will see two options: “Pension ID” and “Grievance ID”.
- Choose your desired option.
- Now fill all the details which are asked on this page.
- After filling all the details tap on the “Go”.
- Now the status of your pension will be displayed.
What is YSR Pension Scheme Search?
AP Pension Kanuka Search is the page from which you can search your name list in the beneficiaries list which is provided by the government after the verification of forms. To search your name follow these steps:-
- First, you need to visit the authoritative website of government from the link AP Pension Kanuka Search.
- Now tap on the “Search” option on the top.
- Now, there is a new webpage display on your computer screen having two options: Pension ID and Grievance ID.
- Pension ID:
- Select the “Pension ID” option.
- Now you need to fill a Pension ID or Ration Card ID and SADAREM ID.
- Now you need to select your District, Mandal, Panchayat, and Habitation.
- After filling all the details tap on the “Go” option.
- After that, all your details will be shown to you on your computer screen.
- Grievance ID:
- Select the “Grievance ID” option.
- Now you need to fill Grievance ID or Ration Card ID.
- Now you need to select your District.
- After filling all the details tap on the “Go” option.
- Now the details will be displayed in front of you.
If you have any problem in filling or downloading the AP Pension Kanuka form and you have any query or complaint related to the above scheme, then you can contact them from various methods and you can solve your queries.
Society For Elimination Of Gramin Poverty
2-floor Apartment, Doctor. N.T.R. Adm. Block
RTC Bus Complex, Pandit Nehru,
AP, Vijayawada – 520001
- To read about more schemes from the Andhra Pradesh State and want to apply for it. Then follow the given link-
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official website of the YSR Pension Scheme?
The official website is YSR Pension.
Can we apply online for AP Pension Scheme?
No, for now, you can only download the AP Pension Scheme Application form online and rest you need to do offline.
What is this scheme about?
This scheme will provide monthly incentives to older, backward, and specially-abled people of the state.
Andhra Pradesh launched this scheme.
Can a government employee apply for this AP Pension Scheme?
No, the government sector employee cannot apply.
Table of Content
- 1 YSR Pension Disbursement 2020
- 2 AP Pension Kanuka Salient Features
- 3 AP Pension KANUKA Application Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Essential Documents For YSR Pension Scheme
- 5 Application Procedure For AP Pension
- 6 How YSR Pension Scheme Beneficiaries Selected?
- 7 Check YSR Pension Status 2020
- 8 Contact Information
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions