As you all know, the Voting List or Electoral Roll is a very important task for the country, which is done by the Election Commission in our Indian country through the online CEO portal in the Central and State Governments. Due to this portal, you can know all the information about your voter list. With AP Voter Id Status, you can know the status of your identity card. If your name is in the given list, then only you will be eligible to vote, other-was not. Through this voting, we get a minister handling our state.
|Topic||AP Voter List Name Search|
|Article Category||Voting List AP
AP Voter List Search By Name
Verify Name By SMS
Voter List AP 2020 PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
|Official Website Of Chief Electoral Officer AP||https://ceoaperolls.ap.gov.in/AP_Eroll_2019/Rolls
How to check your name in Chief Electoral Officer(CEO) AP Website | Voter List AP 2020
You can see your name in Voter List AP 2020 in the following 2 ways. Due to this online facility, we can now get the information on this list.
To search your name in Online Voting List AP
- Firstly, go to the official website page.
- After this, the page will look something like this.
- Then, you have to choose a particular “Region Name”.
- After that, you have to fill your “Constituency Organization” and “House No.” at the given place.
- After that, you have to start to submit “Name” and “Photo Identity Card No.”.
- After filling all these, fill the captcha below and then click on the search button.
- Now you’ll be able to check the entire Voter List AP 2020. From where you can see your name.
To send SMS
Get to know about whether or not your name is present in that particular voting list, you can now easily find it by just forward your message. For that, you will have to type something like this on your mobile.
“AP <SPACE> VOTE <SPACE> VOTER ID NO
Ex: AP VOTE XYZ1234567 and send on given number 9223166166 Or 51969″
Download PDF of Voter List AP 2020 Gramin
From here, you can now easily remove the voter list 2020 of the village. Due to an online facility, we can download this list in a “PDF file”. Get to know more about the voting booth, then read the following methods carefully.
- First, you go to the Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) AP page: https://ceoaperolls.ap.gov.in/AP_Eroll_2019/Rolls
- From there, now you choose a particular “Region” and select “Constituency Organization”.
- When you filling all the information, now you have to tap the Get Voting Booth button below.
- Then after that, you will see a complete list, which is as follows-
- In the given list, start search for voting booth and click on it the “View” option.
- Now you will get all your information from it through a PDF File Format, which you can also download.
Note: In “View” you will get only the option of Hindi and Telugu. Meaning you can see all the information in Hindi and Telugu only. In this way, you can now find your name in the voter list.
Get to know more information related to another yojanas from here:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we see the list of Andhra Pradesh rural voters online?
The government of Andhra Pradesh gives the option to view and download the online rural voter list.
Can we get our name added to the voter list online?
In the online voter list, we can only see our name in the AP Voter List and get its other information. You have to contact Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Office to get your name added.
In which language can you view the PDF file of the AP voter list?
You can see the AP voter list in Hindi and Telugu language only.
Table of Content
- 1 How to check your name in Chief Electoral Officer(CEO) AP Website | Voter List AP 2020
- 2 Download PDF of Voter List AP 2020 Gramin
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions