The Recruitment board of the Central Armed Police Force(CAPF) had recently released a notification about vacancies of CAPF. The vacancies for CAPF is also high this year. Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) Comes under the ministry of home affairs, it includes Security forces of India namely Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), National Security Guard (NSG) and Assam Rifles (AR). These are the seven security forces of India, which comes under CAPF.
The Recruitment Board of CAPF had released a total vacancy of 323 candidates. Those candidates who want to join this security force they should fill the application form as soon as the registration for this exam starts.
According to the notification, the application process will start from 22 April 2020 and Closing date for applying online is 12 May 2020. It is better for the candidates who want to apply for this exam should fill this application form before 12th May 2020 as it is not necessary that the closing date will be extended.
Some Details About the CAPF Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Examination
|Central Armed Police Force
|Assistant commandant in CAPF
|Total no. vacancies
|Frequency of this Examination
|Only one time in one year
|Required Education qualification
|Candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized University
|Limit on age for this post
|The Minimum age of the candidate should be 20 and the maximum age of candidate allowed for this post is 25.
|Application fee for assistant commandant
|The application fee is Rs 200
|Stages for selecting a candidate
|The first stage is a written exam, the 2nd stage is a test for physical ability and Finally, the last stage is face to face round.
|Admit card availability
|admit card will be available only before 3 weeks of exam
|Withdrawal of application is allowed
|Yes you can withdraw your application form
|Mode of application for which a candidate can apply
|Only online mode is available
|Only males and females can apply for this post
|The official website for this exam
Total number of vacancies for CAPF Exam
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had recently released notification, In this notification total number of vacancies had also been mentioned. You can see more details about vacancies regarding the post of Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) below:
|Name of the security force
|Total number of vacancies
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
|Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
|Border Security Force (BSF)
|Sum of all vacancies
Those candidates who are interested to apply for this examination and Meet the required eligibility criteria should online apply for this post before 12th May 2020. Also this year the vacancy released by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) is also high. So the candidates have a good chance to clear this examination than last year. candidates should start preparing for this examination as soon as possible.
You should also know that the selection of the candidate at every stage namely first written test, second physical test and third face to face interview will be purely provisional.
Eligibility Criteria for CAPF Recruitment 2020
There are some of the criteria that the candidate should fulfill to get selected for the post of Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Force. these criteria are mandatory for all candidates. those candidates who did not satisfy the required eligibility criteria for this post will not be get selected, so it is better for those candidates that those candidates should not fill even the application home for assistant commandant in Central Armed Police Force.
- Nationality of the candidate:
If a candidate is not a citizen of India then that candidate is not eligible to get selected in Central Armed Police Force except that the central government has given in writing as per the law.
- Gender of the Candidate:
Male and female both can apply for the post of Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Force. there is no bar on a female that can limit the candidature of a female for the post of Assistant Commandant. also, this time Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) had also increased the vacancies for female candidates in Central Armed Police Force.
- Required Education Qualification for the candidate:
There is also required education qualification that every candidate must possess to get selected for this examination, The candidate must satisfy these conditions of required education qualification so that he/she can apply for the post of Assistant Commandant.
- As per the recruitment notification of the Union Public Service Commission, those candidates who want to apply for this examination must have a graduation degree from a University recognized by the Government of India. There must be an act passed by the government of India or the government of the state for the incorporation of those universities.
- Notification of the Union Public Service Commission also reads that those educations universities who get established by the parliament of India under an act passed by the government of India in 1956 are also allowed. this means those candidates who have a degree from the above-mentioned education establishment are eligible to apply.
- If a candidate has not yet got the result and Has appeared in the qualifying examination, then this candidate is also eligible to apply online for this examination. It is important to note that the selection of that candidate is purely provisional if that particular candidate does not give the proof of passing the exam when he /she has qualified the entrance exam of CAPF Recruitment 2020.
- Limit on age for the post of assistant commandant:
- As per the notification of Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) those candidates who want to apply must have a minimum age of 20 years. The maximum age candidate can apply online for examination is 25 years. But it is important to know that the candidates who belong to a category called SC/ST their maximum age will also be increased by 5 years maximum.
- If a candidate belongs to other backward class (OBC), Then, in this case, the maximum age for such candidates will also be relaxed by 3 years as per the rules enacted by the government of India.
- It is possible that a candidate is earlier selected as per the recruitment rules of that time, In that case, these candidates are not eligible to apply for the assistant commandant, So it is better that day should not even feel the application form and gets involved in the selection procedure.
- As said earlier those candidates who wants to apply should be a citizen of India. Male and female both are eligible for this post in UPSC CAPF.
So if a candidate satisfies all the conditions that are mentioned above for the limit on age to get selected in the recruitment process of assistant commandant of CAPF should apply the application form as soon as possible. but if a candidate does not satisfy all the conditions of age limit then he/she should not even fill the application form, because that candidate is not eligible to apply online.
Also Read: UPSC Full Form
Exam centre list for CAPF Exam Recruitment
In India, there are a lot of exam centres that will be conducting the exam for the post of Assistant Commandant in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), The number of exam centers have also been increased from last year, keeping in mind that the number of candidates applying for this examination has also been increased. As per the official notification of Union Public Service Commission given below all the list of all the centers in India that will be conducting the CAPF exam.
So, the list above contains all the examination centers in India. Candidates who are applying for this post can check there nearby examination center before applying for the recruitment process. it is possible that if you check this list and fill the nearby center in the application process, you will get an examination center near your home.
However, these examination centers are selected in those locations so that no Candidate has to travel a long distance. But, it is advised that as soon as the application process starts you should fill the application form as soon as possible because if you do not feel the application format write time then all seats of your nearby examination center would be filled and you have to travel a long distance, in this case, there is you will have no choice.
Steps to apply for CAPF Recruitment Online
It is very easy to apply Online for the recruitment of assistant commandments in the Central Armed Police Force. those aspirants who want to apply for this examination should fill the application form before the closing date of 12 May 2020. to apply online the candidates just have to follow the steps given below:
- The applicant should first visit the official website https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ by clicking on the above link.
- After clicking the above link, you will see an option of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020, click on this.
- Then you will be directed to a page where you will see no option of apply online, click on this option.
- Then, an application form will be open on your computer screen, this application form you will be asked about your Name, Father’s name, mobile number, and other personal information. fill these details carefully as these details that you are providing once submitted cannot be changed. you will also be asked to give your email ID and phone number are asked to communicate any changes in the recruitment process and for communication purposes.
- After filling your personal detail as mentioned above, an OTP will be sent on your phone number that you have given above. After entering OTP you can proceed further to complete the registration process.
- Then, you will be asked to give the details related to your educational qualifications. Fill these educational qualification details very carefully as if you have submitted any wrong information in the application form and you want to correct that mistake then you will be asked to give an amount to correct this wrong information.
- After submitting your education qualification details, the next step will be to upload your photograph documents and the signature documents. Before submitting documents you must keep in mind there required file size to upload online and the photo and signature that you upload online should not be blurred.
- After submitting all these details you will be asked to verify the details once again, so just verify the details you have submitted online. and press the ok button. Your application procedure for registration of UPSC CAPF is done.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How many times in one year the exam of UPSC CAPF is conducted?
Union Public Service Commission conducts the exam of UPSC CAPF only one time in a year.
Is it possible to apply for this post in CRPF for females also?
Yes, the female can also apply for the post of assistant commandant.
What is the number of candidates that apply for the CAPF Exam?
Approximately 2 lakh candidates Every year apply for this examination.
What is the maximum age for the post of assistant commandant in CAPF?
The maximum age for the post of assistant commandant is 25 years.