This scheme is launched by the Odisha Government for improving the livelihood of farmers of the state. This scheme includes farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agricultural laborers, whom the Odisha Government provides financial support upto 5 seasons to help them in purchasing inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched date||21st December, 2018|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, Cultivators, Croppers and Landless Agricultural Laborers|
|State of Implement||Odisha|
Table of Content
- 1 What is Kalia Yojana in Odisha?
- 2 Who is Eligible For Kalia Yojana Online
- 3 Kalia Yojana Online Application Process
- 4 How to fill refund form of Kalia Yojana
- 5 District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2020
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Kalia Yojana in Odisha?
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation KALIA Yojana is a scheme by the Odisha Government. This scheme is launched for farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agricultural laborers. This scheme is providing various benefits to the beneficiaries:
- According to this scheme the government is going to provide Rs.25000/- per family over 5 seasons to help them in purchasing various seeds and other farming equipments.
- To every Agricultural Household those who have no land government is providing Rs.12500/- for Agricultural related activities such as goat farming, duckery farming, fishery kits for fishing, and bee-keeping for honey, etc.
- Government also provides Rs.10000/- per year to each and every family of the state to vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers.
- The Government of Odisha provides Rs.2 Lakh as a Life Cover Insurance at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- to all saving account holders who are aged 18 to 50 years.
- The Government of Odisha also provides Rs.2 Lakh Personal Accidental Cover at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- to all saving account holders who are aged 18 to 50 years.
- Crop loan of Rs.50000 at zero interest will also be provided.
Who is Eligible For Kalia Yojana Online
- Small Farmers
- Landless Farmers
- Landless Agricultural Laborers
Kalia Yojana Online Application Process
Kalia Yojana Inclusion Form
If you are eligible for the scheme then you can fill out this online application form. The process of adding your name to the Kalia Yojana List is called the Inclusion process.
- First, you need to visit the official website kalia.co.in
- On the top, click on “Online Grievance Application Form”
- The registration page will open, here you need to provide the Aadhar Number first.
- After that more information will be asked which you need to fill properly.
- After filling all necessary details click on Submit.
Kalia Yojana Objection Form
In case you have any objections, you can fill out the objection form.
- First you need to visit the website Kalia Portal
- Now enter your Kalia ID
- Then fill your objection details and click submit.
How to fill refund form of Kalia Yojana
- First download the refund application form of Kalia Yojana Refund
- After downloading it take the print out and fill it correctly
- After completely filling it submit it to the Panchayat Office
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2020
To view your name in the new list provided by the Odisha Government you need to follow the below steps properly :
- First you need to open the official Kalia Portal.
- Now you need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar.
- A new page will open, where you need to select your district name.
- After that you have to select your Block and then GP.
- Now click on the view button and you will get the PDF link to download the PDF.
- Click the link and fill the captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now your PDF will be downloaded on your computer and ready to view.
Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
Helpline No.- 1800-572-1122
Whats App No.- +918456099688
- To know more about such scheme of Andhra Pradesh state you can check the link
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the official website?
Official website is kalia.co.in
Who can fill this form?
Small Farmers, Landless Farmers and Landless Agricultural Laborers.
What is the process of filling the application form online or offline?
You need to fill the application form online at kalia portal.
Is Aadhar necessary?
Yes Aadhar number is mandatory for applying.