Nowadays, the Indian Government is Introducing New Plans and schemes day by. So Today I am here to talk about the latest Scheme introduced by our government which is Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority in short YEIDA. This Plan was introduced on 30 June 2019. The main purpose of this scheme is to Provide Flats, Apartments nearby Yamuna Expressway by the Yamuna Expressway Authority.
In this article, I am going to present the Eligibility Criteria Necessary documents and Procedure for the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2020.
Also Read: Water connection form Rajasthan
Table of Content
- 1 Eligibility Criteria For Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2020
- 2 Documents Required for Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2020
- 3 Procedure to apply for Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Plot Scheme (YEIDA) 2020
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Eligibility Criteria For Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2020
All the Eligibility Criteria for the Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme are described below:
- Candidate should be the age of 18 or 18 above.
- Candidate can apply for only a Plot.
- Candidate should present one or two nominees from his family with relation ID proofs.
- The Yamuna Expressway Development Authority prohibits none of the Residents neither Indian, Non-Indian nor U.P.
- Co-candidate can also apply immediately for this Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2020.
- Educational Institutions are also eligible for this YEIDA Plot Scheme. The name of the Director, Chairman, Principal, and Manager will be taken as the authorized person.
- Educational Institutions Must have a Presentable Physical body for this contract.
- Candidates working under Government, Semi-Government undertakings are also eligible for this YEIDA Plot Scheme 2020.
- Candidates working Under Public sectors, Private Sectors, Sole Proprietorships are also eligible for this YEIDA Plot Scheme 2020.
Documents Required for Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme 2020
- Registration certificate issued by the Registrar.
- Income Proof With Form 16(Taxation form).
- Memorandum of Association of the Society.
- Article Of Association.
- Candidate’s Background Verification.
- A net worth certificate for Institutions is needed if a candidate is an Educational Institution.
- Shareholders Details and Units of shares issued to them by the company are needed if the Company is applying.
Also Read: HUDA Plot Scheme
Procedure to apply for Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Plot Scheme (YEIDA) 2020
- Log on the niveshmitra.up.nic.in
- Click on the Register Now button.
- The First form will get displayed on your screen. Fill the Company Details like Company Name, Company Name, Contact No., Email Id, and Address.
- Click on Continue.
- After Continue, The Second Form will get displayed on the screen. Fill in the Person Details.
- Upload all the Necessary Documents.
- Then Submit.
- Download the Form and keep a printout of it.
Here I had mentioned all the Required Information related to the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Scheme (YEIDA) 2020. The applicants who are willing to know about this YEIDA scheme and want to apply for it can get brief knowledge from the above-mentioned article.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Purpose of this YEIDA Plot Scheme 2020?
The purpose is to provide The Plots, Flats, and Apartments in Yamuna Expressway Authority.
What is the Required Age for an Individual to get Property in YEIDA?
An Individual should be 18 or 18 above is eligible for this YEIDA Plot Scheme 2020.
What is the Mode of Application for the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Scheme?
The YEIDA Plot Scheme 2020 accepts both online and offline registration forms.