The Uttar Pradesh police recruitment board had recently released a notification regarding the vacancy of a computer operator. Up Police Computer Operator Vacancy 2020 is also high this year. In the notification, the recruitment board has released 666 vacancies for the computer operator post.
UP police department was first established in the year 1861, the main objective of this board is to select qualified and physically fit candidates which will be the best candidates for the up police. Candidates preparing for this examination should fill up the application form as soon as possible, once the recruitment process for this post starts. The date of registration is not yet announced, once the Up Police Computer Operator Exam Date is announced, the important dates will be updated in this article.
Also Read: Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Computer Vacancy
Limit on age
- Candidates should be between 18 years and 28 years old to apply for this post.
- 5-year relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
- 12th from a Recognized Board with a subject of Math and physics along with a computer course of 3 years.
- Certificate of O level in computer.
- Any Equivalent qualification from recognized university or institution.
Up Police Computer Operator Exam pattern
The recruitment process for this examination has several steps as discussed below:
This exam has multiple objective questions.
|Subjects||Total no. of Questions||Max. Marks|
This examination round has maximum marks of 200.
Up Police Computer Operator Typing Test Pattern
Those candidates who have cleared the written examination will be called for the typing test. Selection process is discussed below for the test of typing:
|Language of Typing||Required Speed||Allotted Time|
|Hindi language||25 Words/Minute||15 Minutes|
|English language||25 Words/Minute||15 Minutes|
Test for Medical standards
Those candidates who have cleared the above tests will be called for medical standards.
Face to the face interview round
There will be a personal round of interview for candidates who got selected in previous steps.
The documents you have provided in the recruitment process will be verified in this stage.
Steps to Apply for Up Police Computer Operator post
- To apply for Up Police Computer Operator, first, you have to visit http://prpb.gov.in/Default.aspx, it is an official website for UP PRPB.
- Then, you will see a link to apply for computer operator in up police, you have to click on that given link.
- A notification page will open on the computer screen, read this notification carefully.
- After reading the eligibility conditions, if you are eligible for this post then only you should proceed further to apply for this recruitment process.
- When you press the button on the option Apply online, then you will see an application form.
- You will be asked to fill your personal details and also details related to your education qualification, fill these important details carefully in your application form.
- The applicant will also be asked to upload documents like scanned photographs and scanned signature to proceed further.
- After uploading these documents, the applicant will be asked to verify all the information that he/she has provided. Applicants can also download a copy of the application form and after downloading, it is better to print a copy of this application form for future purposes.
Up Police Computer Operator Syllabus
Current affairs, Geography, Economics, Health, Constitution of India, History, Welfare of child, Welfare of Women, Sports, Basic level of Literature, Basics of Science, Disaster Management, Indian Culture, Environmental Studies, Hindi.
Venn Diagrams, Problems related to codes, Interpretation of Relationships, Test of Perception, Letter, number, series problems, Formation of words, Analogy, Test for general knowledge, coding related letter and number, Direction related questions, Data interpretation, Determining implied meanings.
Questions related to Reasoning
Problem-solving ability, Basics of Math, Visualization of Space, Analysis and Judgment, the odd one out, Decision-making, reasoning related to Arithmetic, Number system, Classifications of Figure, Test of memory, relationships question.
- Basics of Computer science.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I do not have a domicile of the state of Uttar Pradesh, will I get the reservation?
No, you will not get the benefits of reservation if you do not have a domicile of UP.
What should be the required typing speed of English language?
25 words/min is the required speed for English.
If a candidate has a B.tech degree in computer science, will he/she be eligible for this post?
Yes, he/she is eligible for the post of a computer operator.
Will the typing test and medical standards test be scheduled on the same day?
No, they are scheduled on different days.