As RBI Assistant Exam has done, every candidate has to wait for their result. And this result is maintained based on cut off marks. RBI Assistant Cut Off 2020 is always announced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Recently, “RBI Assistant Prelims cut off” marks have been announced on 16 March 2020. This list is given as state and category wise with their scorecard. So, Basis on the “RBI Assistant prelims cut off” applicants selected to give Mains Exam.
- This cut off list is maintained in two phases such as mains and prelims.
- It has two parts namely sectional and overall.
- Every applicant must get a min. Score in both of the parts i.e. sectional and overall.
- And, the last of merit is prepared based on qualified candidates in the mains exam.
- To prepare the list of merit, this RBI Assistant prelims cut off is not valid.
Ways to check RBI Assistant Cut off?
- 1 Ways to check RBI Assistant Cut off?
- 2 Various Factors affecting RBI Assistant 2020 cut off
- 3 RBI Assistant Prelims Cut Off 2017 List
- 4 RBI Assistant Prelims Cut Off 2016 List
- 5 RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off List
- 6 RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off List (Category Wise)
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
So, here we will discuss checking the cut off marks. Here are some points to check it out.
- Go to the Official Website of RBI.
- Now, Select the “RBI Assistant” link on the given home page and click on it.
- Now, start entering your details such as Login ID, Birth Date, Passcode and Roll Number.
- After this, there is a list shown on your screen.
- This is a cut off list that is displayed on your computer screen.
- Now, for future references, start downloading and print out of the given document.
Check RBI Assistant Cut off 2020: Check Result
Various Factors affecting RBI Assistant 2020 cut off
There are various types of factors that are affecting the RBI Assistant 2020 cut off. It is based on the given factors such as:
- Total Marks
- Number of Openings
- Total number of test-takers
- Level of Difficulty
RBI Assistant Prelims Cut off List 2020
According to the RBI rules and regulations, the “RBI Assistant Prelims Cut off 2020” has three different sections namely General English, Logical Thinking and Numerical Ability. The maximum marks for this Entrance exam are 100. For every wrong solution, there is a one-fourth negative mark will be deducted.
Expected Cut off 2020 of RBI Assistant
As you already know that the “RBI Assistant 2020 Preliminary exam” was held on 14 and 15 Feb 2020. The exam level was not tough. Due to this, there is a higher cut-off. So, here we will show you a table of RBI zone wise. The level of the exam was Easy. So, the cut-off would be higher. Here is given you a table of showing you the zone-wise “Expected cut-off of RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims” is given below:
|Name of RBI Zone||Expected Cut-off list|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||90.00|
|Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram||89.00|
Now, we will show you an Expected cut off list table based on section and overall.
|Name of Section||General||SC, ST, PWD||General|
|Name of Category||Grand Total|
|SC / ST / PWD||28.05|
RBI Assistant Prelims Cut Off 2017 List
Center wise / Category wise cut off list
of the Prelims Online Exams for the post of
RBI Assistant held on 7, 8, 14 and 15 October 2017
|Name of Office||SC||ST||OBC||GEN.|
|Lucknow and Kanpur||72.75||64.25||78.50||85.00|
|Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram||76||–||84.25||87.25|
RBI Assistant Prelims Cut Off 2016 List
Category and Center wise cut off in respect
of the prelims online examination for the post of
An assistant that is held on 24 December 2016
RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off List
RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off List (Category Wise)
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you understand about the RBI Assistant cut-off list?
RBI Assistant cut off list is the list of marks that can be obtained by every applicant and based on this list, those candidates can move forward to further exams.
From where can I check the RBI Assistant cut-off list?
This is for all applicants to check the RBI Assistant cut off list online on the official Website.
How many types of cut off marks are there in RBI Assistant Exam?
There are only two types such as sectional and overall.
Is the RBI Assistant cut off list maintained based on categories?
Yes, this cut off list is maintained based on categories also.