PAN Form 49A: Let us discuss PAN Card Form 49A. So, It is the type of an application form for all Indian Citizens to get his or her Permanent Account Number. Anyone who is interested in the making of a PAN Card, they can register online or offline as per their wish. It is a mandatory task for every Indian citizen that they should first fill an application form which we will discuss here in this article. So, when you successfully downloaded your application form through online websites such as an Official Website of e-Governance NSDL and UTIITSL. Make sure every detail in your form should be correct. All applicant should fill their form properly, make payment online, along with all important documents.
|Topic Name||PAN Card Application Form 49A: Modules & Framework|
|Article Category||The Framework of Form 49A
Different Modules of Form 49A
Process of filling PAN Card Form 49A
Frequently Asked Questions
|Download PAN Form 49A||Click Here|
The Framework of Form 49A
Here we discuss the various framework of form 49A. It is very well planned, neat, and customize into a very good, easier way for every Indian citizen to just fill their form. In this form, it exhibits a particular space for a photograph on the top side corner. It has a total of 16 components, where each component is divided into various sub-sections.
Also, Get to Know More about Other Form
Different Modules of Form 49A
Here we will discuss the different types of modules that should exist in a PAN Card Form 49A. Modules of form 49A are given as follows:
- Code of Assessing Officer: In this module of the form, all applicants need to fill the code of their area, Range code, Type of Account Office, and Number of Account Office.
- Name Abbreviation: It is important for every applicant to mention or include their abbreviated name as it is shown in your PAN Card.
- Full Name: In this section, every applicant can include a particular person’s first name, last name, marital status, and Surname.
- Gender: In this section, it includes the information of an applicant related to their gender.
- Other Name: In this section, If an applicant has to call by their other name then it is a mandatory task for them to mention another name in your PAN Card. Again, you have to fill all other details such as First name, Middle name, Last name, and Surname.
- Birth Date: In this section, if any applicant belongs to an individual, they have to fill or include the birth date. But, If an applicant belongs to particular organizations or company then they have to fill all the details of their company partnership, incorporation, Trust Deed, and Agreement.
- Name of Father: In this section, every applicant has to fill his or her name of a father such as First name, Middle Name, Last Name, and surname of the father. It is appropriate for every individual candidate including all wedded women.
- Address: In this section, every applicant needs to enter their permanent home address as well as their office address also. It always should be very correct.
- Communication Adress: In this section, it is important for every applicant has to select a communication address from both the Office and residence addresses.
- Status of Application: In this section, it is important for every applicant to provide details of their category such as HUF member, Partnership, Firm, Individual, and Company.
- Aadhaar Card Number: If any candidate has their own Aadhaar Card, then they should mention all Aadhaar Card details here.
- Email ID and Telephone Number: In this section, every applicant has to include all details of their country code, state telephone/ mobile number, or Email ID.
- Source of Income: In this section, every applicant has to provide their source of Income.
- Registration Number: In this section, it includes information related to the company or organization registration number.
- Required Documents: In this, all applicants should have to submit his or her important document as asked in the form.
- Representative Assessee: In this section, all candidates should have to maintain his or her name & residence address of particular representative assessee.
Process of Filling PAN Card Form 49A
Here we will discuss the process of filling a PAN Card Form 49A. As we know that there are many rules & regulations that should follow during form 49A filling. Follow all given below steps while applying for a PAN Card. Steps are:
- Basic Guidelines & Language: It is important for every applicant to get fill their form in English Language only, As It is mandatory. If anybody can use another language, then their filled form should get rejected or cannot be filled. Write all details in the given form in block letters and use only black ink. There is provided a box in which you have to fill a single character and after every one character leaves one box empty.
- Photograph: It is important for every applicant to paste their latest photograph on the given space. Let us tell you all that photographs should not be stapled or clipped. Because it must be shown exactly the same as it looks on the PAN Card. Along with this, it is also important to paste a photograph with full clarity. So, it is mandatory to paste a good quality photograph.
- Signature on the Photograph: In this, when you will paste your photograph then you must do sign on it or left-hand thumb impression on it. Every applicant should paste a photograph on the given box in the form, as well as put a signature on the given box.
- Overwriting: While filling an application form, avoid the use of overwriting. As it withdraws a bad impact on various Officers.
- Contact Information: In this, every applicant has to fill their all contact information in the given form. While filling a residence address, it is mandatory for all to fill all details such as city, town, district, state, and Pin code. Along with this, it is also a mandatory task for you all to fill STD code for a given phone number.
- Proper Information: In this, every applicant has to fill all information very accurate. It is a mandatory task for everyone to get fill his or her form very accurately. Incorrect information results in a rejection of an application form.
I hope you will understand this article very well and are ready to take benefit from it. If you are facing any problems related to the meaning of a PAN Card Form, Different modules of Form 49A, and Process of filling a PAN Card Form 49A then you may ask your queries in the given comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you understand by PAN Card Form 49A? What are all its necessity of Form 49A?
PAN Card Form 49A is a type of an application form for making a PAN Card. The necessity of Form 49A are:
- Have 2 passport size photos along with the low background.
- A photo that pasted on the left-hand side exists a sign and thumb impression which is duly signed by any Notary Public or authorized officer below a stamp or seal.
- A photo that pasted on the right-hand side exists a sign and thumb impression just under the photo.
Name some documents that show Birth proof?
Important Documents used for making a PAN Card and show as a Birth proof are Marriage Certificate, Academic Certificates, Birth Certificate governed by the Municipal authority from the Indian government, Passport, Pension Payment slip, Driving License, and etc.
Is it possible to get register for a PAN Card from an old PAN Card form 49A?
No, it is not possible because a new PAN Card includes several other features according to the Central Board of Direct Tax.
Name some documents that show Identity proof?
Important Documents used for making a PAN Card are Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Arms License, photo identity card that is governed by the Indian government, Bank Certificate, and Pension card details.
Should I fill this PAN Card Form 49A by using a typewriter?
Yes, you can submit a Form 49A by using a typewriter. Write all characters in capital letters. If somehow, you should not get completed your form or your form is incomplete, then it must be rejected.
Name some documents that show a residence proof of an applicant?
Important Documents used for making a PAN Card are Electricity Bill, Water bill, Landline bill, Bank account information, Broadband connection bill, Consumer gas connection bill, Post office passbook, Aadhaar Card, Employee Certificate, Passport, Domicile Certificate governed by government, and Depository Bank account information.
Should I submit my telephone number on PAN Card Form 49A?
No, it is not that important to fill your telephone number on PAN Card Form 49A.
What amount should I pay for making a PAN Card at an IT Service Centre?
Every applicant should pay of Rs.110/- to the UTIITSL website. This payment should be paid in cash only. If an applicant living overseas, and you want to dispatch a PAN, then you have to pay an extra amount of Rs.910/-.