These days the Indian Government is releasing new plans and schemes. The main focus of all these programs is to bring the overall development of India. Now, A new scheme named as Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government for the residents of Andhra Pradesh.
This Scheme has been launched with the main objective of creating more and more employment opportunities for youngsters who are searching for Jobs.
Summary of AP Mukhyamantri Nestham Scheme
- 1 Summary of AP Mukhyamantri Nestham Scheme
- 2 Process to Apply for AP Yuva Nestham Online Registration
- 3 Documents Required For AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
- 4 Check the Status Of YuvaNestham Scheme
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
|Scheme||AP Mukhyamantri Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|State Valid For this Scheme||Andhra Pradesh|
|Month of Launched||January 2019|
|Beneficiary||Youth of State|
|Toll free Helpline Number||1100|
|Category of Scheme||Government Scheme|
Process to Apply for AP Yuva Nestham Online Registration
Those candidates who are searching for Jobs and want to get Jobs Certified or Derived by the Government of Andhra Pradesh Can apply for AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Registration Online by accessing the following steps.
- At First, You have to Log on to the Main Website https://www.yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/ of AP Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- Now you will be redirected to the Homepage of AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme, Now click on Apply Now Option.
- Then you will be forwarded on the next page after clicking on Apply Now, Registration Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the details required in the form correctly.
- Fill the CAPTCHA verification correctly and Click on Submit.
- After submitting the form, You need to Upload all the Documents needed for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme.
- Finally, Click on Submit.
Documents Required For AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
Following documents are mandatory for AP Mukhyamantri Nestham Scheme
- Identity Proof- The Aadhar Card/Voter Id Card/Driving License is mandatory for AP Mukhyamantri Nestham Scheme.
- Pan Card- The Pan Card is also required for the Yuva Nestham Online registration Scheme.
- Mobile Number- A valid Contact number is required for this Scheme. The Mobile Number should be linked with Your Aadhar Card.
- Domicile Certificate- The Certificate prooving the residency Of Andhra Pradesh State is Needed For candidate.
- Academic Certificates- Certificates of all the Qualifications whether professional or Academic is required for every candidate.
Check the Status Of YuvaNestham Scheme
The candidates who have applied for this Scheme and wants to check the status of their form can easily get to know the status by following these steps described below:
- Log on the same website https://www.yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/ .
- Click on the link “Check Status” appeared on the screen of your computer after applying for it.
- Fill in the Aadhar Card Number for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham login.
- Enter Captcha Verification.
- Click on Submit.
- The status of your Online form will get displayed on the home screen.
You can find all the information’s Related to the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme here in the above-written Article. This scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government aims to give monthly allowance by providing jobs to the Job seekers or Youngsters. With the help of this Scheme, The Job seekers will not be dependent on any other person.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can an applicant get them registered under this Yuvanestham Registration Scheme?
An applicant must fill the application form on the official website mukyamantri yuvanestam.ap.gov.in.
What is the Mode of Filing Form for AP Yuvanestham ?
Only Online forms are applicable.
What is the Age Criteria applicable for AP Mukhyamantri YuvaNestham Scheme?
Candidate must be between 22 years to 35 Years of age.