COVID-19, Coronavirus Vaccine in India, COVID-19 Vaccine, COVID Vaccine, Covishield, COVID Vaccine in India, COVID-19 Vaccine in India: As we know, the Indian Government has launched the COVID vaccine in India a few days back. It is time for the use of vaccines on the suffered people. Now, Indian people’s wait is over. Let us tell you all that the CEO of Serum Institute of India, Adar Poonawalla has announced that the company is all set to give out the vaccine in the next week. They also manufacture Covishield. Here in this article, we will discuss everything related to the Process of registration of COVID-19 Vaccines in India, the series of COVID vaccines in India, the name of the person who will get the COVID vaccine first, Objectives, how to apply, important documents, and many other details. We will try to share every detail related to the registration of the COVID-19 Vaccine in India according to the step by step procedure. So, please read our article until the end.
Let us discuss that India finalized the topmost COVID-19 vaccine challenger such as Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin and Oxford-AstraZeneca’s Covishield for the use of emergency on Sunday. Simultaneously, the Indian Government has organized the dry run of two vaccines in India to verify the shortcomings of the process and try to solve them orderly. According to the reports, the COVID-19 vaccine in our country may available in January month. As we told you earlier the Serum Institute of India CEO, Adar Poonawalla has announced that the company is all set to launch the vaccine next week. It is also said that the above said the company will also manufacture Covishield. Here in this article, we will try to give you the answers to some asked queries on the vaccination drive in India. So, interested ones read our article very carefully.
Series of COVID Vaccines in India
Here we will discuss the series of COVID-19 vaccines in India. As we know, there are several available lists of COVID vaccines in India. All of these vaccines are work in different phases. The steps are as follows:
- The first two series namely Serum Institute’s Covishield and Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin have been approved for emergency use.
- Next, Zydus Cadila’s vaccine [ZyCoV-D] have approved for the third phase trial.
- Let us tell you all that the Sputnik V [Russian Vaccine] is also on the list.
- Everyone must know that the Serum Institute will organize Novavax’s vaccine trial in India. In fact, they manufacture it also.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is also organized the clinical trials of phases two and three of the vaccine.
- Genova Biopharmaceuticals and Biological E Limited are also working on vaccines.
- Let us tell you that Bharat Biotech is also working on another vaccine along with Thomas Jefferson University. Next, Aurobindo Pharma Limited has introduced its own COVID-19 vaccine development program.
People who will get COVID Vaccine First
Here we will discuss the type of people who will get a COVID-19 Vaccine first. According to the Indian Government, the people of the high-risk group will come first for the vaccination. It consists of frontline and healthcare workers. The people of India who is 50 years of age or over and citizen with the comorbidities will also come first for the vaccination process.
Here we will discuss the process to get the COVID-19 vaccine in India. As we know, with the launch of COVID vaccines, it is available in the market at fast speed. But, when the vaccine becomes available to the public, then every beneficiary must have to register for it and also submit the ID proof for vaccination. Every beneficiary must register on the Co-Win mobile application for the vaccination process. After successful registration, the applicant will be able to receive an SMS on their official mobile number having the information of due date, vaccine time, and venue.
Let us tell you all that during registration time, applicants must have the following documents with them. The documents are as follows:
- Applicant Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Job Card
- Pension Document
If anyone does not have any of the mentioned document, then they can show the following documents such as:
- Health Insurance Smart Card
- Official ID
- MGNREGA Card
All of these Cards are governed by the MLAs, MPs, and MLCs. Let us tell you that the passbooks governed by the post office or bank and service ID card governed by the central or state government and private limited companies will also eligible. Every applicant must verify their identity before the vaccination process will be started.
Here we will discuss the important steps that everyone must know about the COVID-19 vaccine. The steps are as follows:
- Every eligible applicant will get informed through the official registered mobile number.
- According to the Indian Government, there are two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine will be mandatory for eligible candidates 28 days apart.
- The process of the COVID-19 vaccine will take place according to the different phases. The initial phase will include the high-risk groups of people.
Here we will discuss the Coronavirus Vaccine Trials. As we know, Bharat Biotech has successfully made the vaccine of COVID-19 which named Covaxin. Before the distribution among citizens of India, Bharat Biotech first perform the vaccine trials.
- Bharat Biotech has recruit 23000 volunteers for the trial version of the phase 3 coronavirus vaccine.
- As per the company, they want to complete the goal of 26000 volunteers.
- As per India’s central drug authority, they announce the permission to use Covaxin on emergency users.
- According to Suchitra Ella (Joint Managing Director of Bharat Biotech) says thank you note to every volunteer who participated in these trials.
- Let us tell you all that the human clinical trial of phase three was begun in mid of November for Covaxin.
- The company has faced many difficult situations while recruiting 26000 volunteers for the vaccine trials in India.
- There are about 1000 volunteers are present in Phase 1 and Phase 2 trials and that shows immunogenicity and positive safety results.
- All of these data will publish in journals also. The submitted data from the company to the Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation [CDSCO] and the Drugs Controller General of India [DCGI].
- Covaxin is India’s one and the first vaccine developed with the support of the National Institute of Virology [NIV] & the Indian Council of Medical Research [ICMR].
- On Saturday, the SEC of the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization approves the use of Coronavirus Vaccine Covaxin for emergency use. This will become the second vaccine after Serum-AstraZeneca Covishield has approved the marketing from the expert panel.
I hope you will understand this article very well and are ready to take advantage of it. Suppose you face any problems related to the Process of registration of COVID-19 Vaccines in India, the series of COVID vaccines in India, the name of the person who will get the COVID vaccine first, Objectives, how to apply, important documents, and many other details. In that case, you may ask your queries in the given comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Name all important documents needed to apply for the Co-Win App for COVID-19 Vaccine?
Important documents are as follows:
- Applicant Aadhaar Card,
- Voter ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- Job Card,
- Pension Document.
Can I receive the COVID-19 Vaccine without Co-Win registration?
No, you cannot get a vaccine without Co-Win registration. Without the Registration process, we cannot able to get the proper information about vaccination time, venue, and date. Every information is shared after the completion of the registration process.
No, it is not necessary to take the Coronavirus vaccine. But, according to the government instructions, every people should take vaccine dosage and complete the procedure. If anyone already suffering from diabetes, cancer, hypertension, then they must take the coronavirus vaccine as all of these diseases come in the high-risk category.
Table of Content
- 1 Series of COVID Vaccines in India
- 2 The Process to Get Coronavirus Vaccine
- 3 About Coronavirus Vaccine Trials
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions