The Karnataka government has passed a documentary Scheme to create Employment in the state. This scheme is known as Chief Minister Employment Generation Programme (CMEGP Karnataka). In Today’s time, Our Indian Government is launching new Programmes, Plans and Schemes at a very rapid speed So that people can get various Subsidies and Offers. The main focus of CMEGP Projects is to create Self Employment for the people of the weaker section of Karnataka.
Table of Content
- 1 Summary of CMEGP Projects
- 2 Objectives of CMEGP Projects
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for the CMEGP Online Application
- 4 How to apply For CMEGP Online Application
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Summary of CMEGP Projects
|Programme||Chief Minister Employment Generation, CMEGP Karnataka|
|Programme Budget||600 Crores|
|Programme Passed By||Government of Karnataka|
|Purpose of Programme||Generate more Employment|
|Grantee of Programme||Weaker Section and People searching for Jobs|
Objectives of CMEGP Projects
- Entrepreneurship- The first and foremost objective of CMEGP Projects is to Promote and Strengthen the Entrepreneurship at a very large scale in the State of Karnataka.
- Economy Development- The second Objective is to Develop the Economy of Karnataka state bypassing this CMEGP Karnataka.
- Women Involvement- The third objective of this CMEGP Projects is to support and encourage women and girls to work for themselves and create their own identity the state. So that they do not need to be dependent on any other person.
- Employment Generation- This is the Most important objective of CMEGP Projects. Government of Karnataka is working on to create more self-employment for the people who belong to the Weaker sections, Lower Class and middle class.
- Small scale Business- CMEGP Projects is also working on to provide support and strengthen the small scale Business. Government of Karnataka is encouraging their People to open their own Small scale Businesses and provide employment to the other people of the state.
Eligibility Criteria for the CMEGP Online Application
- Applicability- This scheme is applicable only in the Karnataka State. Only those people who are living in Karnataka are applicable to this scheme and can apply for CMEGP Online Application.
- Aadhar Card- The Aadhar card is mandatory for applying to CMEGP Online Application. It is applicable for the citizenship verification.
- Pan Card- It is also required for the verification of annual Income to apply for the CMEGP Online Application.
- Age Limit- Women or Girls must be between 18 years to 45 years. Age Limit for the schedule tribes is lastly to 50 years.
- Address Proof- Electricity bill can be used as a proof of Address. It is required for the verification of current address.
How to apply For CMEGP Online Application
- Log on to the Main Website https://cmegp.kar.nic.in/ of CMEGP Karnataka.
- You will be redirected to the Homepage of https://cmegp.kar.nic.in/, then click on Online Application Submission on the top corner at the left-hand side.
- Click on Apply Online Application after clicking on Online Application Submission.
- Fill your Aadhar Number and choose Agency by clicking on the dropdown menu. Then click on Proceed.
- After clicking on Proceed, An Application form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the form correctly.
- Upload all the required documentation in a scanned manner.
- Click on Submit.
- Next, you will see the cmegp.kar.nic.in notification saying that your application has been successfully submitted and you will receive Unique Application ID through the message on your Registered Mobile number.
- Now click below the link provided into the message to check the status of the application online.
- Enter Unique Application ID and Captcha then click on Proceed.
- Status of Your Online application form will get displayed on your screen.
The government of Karnataka has set aside the budget of RS.500 crores for the CMEGP Projects. This budget may extend to RS. 1000 Crores also if there will be the successful completion of this CMEGP Projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the mode of CMEGP Online Application?
Online and Offline both modes are equally acceptable for CMEGP Online Application.
How can I check the status of CMEGP Online Application?
You can check the status by login to the official website and also by clicking on the link received in the message.
Explain CMEGP Projects?
Chief Minister Employment Generation Programme is a scheme declared by Karnataka Government which aims to provide Employment and additional support to the small scale businesses.